- And Now a Bit of Borscht Belt (Classic Comedy). Gandelman, Joe // Moderate Voice;7/23/2011, p2
Photographs of the 1966 television (TV) appearance of comedian/violinist Henny Youngman are presented.
- Henny Youngman. Natale, Richard // Variety;03/02/98, Vol. 370 Issue 3, p102
Profiles the stage comedian Henny Youngman who died of pneumonia. Personal and professional background of Youngman; List of Youngman's television dramatic appearances; Books written by Youngman; Youngman's album recordings.
- For men only. // Marriage Partnership;Summer93, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p70
Presents a quote from Henny Youngman on the amount of money that he has.
- OTHER END. // New Yorker;8/1/1977, Vol. 53 Issue 24, p4
The article reviews the comedy performance by Henny Youngman at Other End in New York City on August 1-2, 1977.
- Crazy Items. // New Yorker;3/10/1975, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p30
The article presents a personal narrative of how comedians Henny Youngman and Milt Moss performed at the Variety Merchandise Show at the Coliseum in New York City. Milt performed a number of successful put-on acts. This allowed to pick up some free samples of novelty items such as inflatable...
- Of many things. G.W.H. // America;5/15/1993, Vol. 168 Issue 17, p2
Comments on Comedian Henny Youngman, 87, `King of the One-Liners' and author of `Henny Youngman's 10,000 One Liners.' Youngman's style; His agenda just to be funny; The cartoon-like dramatic immediacy of his jokes; More.
- Of many things. Hunt, George W. // America;4/19/1997, Vol. 176 Issue 13, p2
Editorial. Presents information on the party given by the Friars Club for Henny Youngman in celebration of his 91st birthday. How the humor of Youngman prompted audiences; Book published by Youngman; How Youngman develop his humor and jokes; How the audience appreciates the joke of Youngman.
- Brendan Behan, Borscht Belt Comedian. Watt, Stephen // Irish University Review;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p149
'New York humour is largely an Irish-Jewish creation' (Ulick O'Connor, Brendan Behan, 1970). Brendan Behan, of course, was not a professional 'stand-up comedian' in the strictest sense of the term, although he possessed the wit and performative skills to succeed as one, as he proved countless...
- Understand the 4 stages of retirement; save accordingly. Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;12/12/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p13
Focuses on issues related to retirement. Stages of retirement; Importance of investment diversification; Financial benefits of delaying the retirement for a year or two.