Certification Enhances HR's Credibility
- Are you HR certified? // Workforce;Jan1998, Vol. 77, p27
Presents a survey on views concerning certification of human resource professionals in the United States.
- SHRM Committee. // Caribbean Business;9/23/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 37, pS2
A photograph is presented which depicts the members of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Committee including secretary Aixa GarcÃa, administrator Ana Iglesias and 2009-2010 president Angie Lugo.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;4/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on the appointment of human resource (HR) directors in Great Britain.
- SHRM's Inaugural Certification Exam: The Results Are In! // HR Magazine;Oct2015, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p76
The article reports on the August 2015 results of the first round of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Certified Professional and Senior Certified Professional examinations. Topics addressed include the pass rates of the tests compared to industry standards, description of SHRM...
- HRCI To Offer Global HR Certification In 2004. McConnell, Beth // HR Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p115
Announces the global human resource certification offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute. Sponsors of the certification examination; Background on the institute; Trend in international certification.
- Certification lends HR greater credibility. // Workforce (10928332);Apr98, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p23
Presents graphs showing the results of a survey of human resource (HR) professionals in the United States about certification. Percentage of HR professionals that are certified; Impact of certification on HR professionals' credibility; Role of `Workforce' magazine in helping the HR professional...
- Look Who's at the Helm. Mirza, Patrick // HR Magazine;Nov2001, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the appointment of human resource department heads who are not human resource professionals. Advantages of working with people without human resource background; Importance of the role of human resource executives in industrial management.
- How to sell new ideas to your staff. // HR Weekly;11/24/2014, Vol. 2 Issue 47, p8
The article offers suggestions on how a human relations officer can sell new ideas to the staff including stressing the idea's benefits, ensuring that the idea is understood and making a clear description of the resources that will be made available to carry out a new project.
- 6 tips from America's top HR departments. // HR Weekly;10/13/2014, Vol. 2 Issue 41, p4
The article offers tips on personnel management including using human resource technology, rotating human resource personnel in different positions, and investing in improving human resource manager-employee relationship.