TAKING ANIMATION ON THE ROAD
- Speedier animation. // Video Systems;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p33
Introduces the Animator's Toolbar from Bauhaus Software. Inclusion of Toon Shadow, a two-dimensional toon shadowing and shading effect that can be applied to characters over time; Suitability of the tool with its Mirage 1.5; Design of the tool to reduce production time.
- STORY BOARD. // Televisual;Oct2015, p26
Photographs are presented showing animation, graphics and visual effects featured in "Televisual's" Storyboard blogs and comments for October 2015 including Axis Animation's opening cinematic for "Halo 5: Guardians," the South Downs film from Seed, and Blinkink's "Make Them Giants for O2" spot.
- HOW CARTOONS ARE MADE. // Boys' Quest;Oct/Nov2015, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p21
The article focuses on the process of making animated cartoons beginning with the storyboard, voice recording, animation, camera work, and editing.
- KAYDARA LAUNCHES MOTIONBUILDER 4.0 ANIMATION SOFTWARE. // Multimedia Publisher;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Reports the launch of the animation software Motionbuiler 4.0 from Kaydara Inc. in September 2002.
- EYEMATIC UNVEILS FACESTATION 2 FACIAL ANIMATION SOFTWARE. // Multimedia Publisher;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p3
Reports the launch of the animation software FaceStation 2 from Eyematic in September 2002.
- SOFTIMAGE|XSI V.3.0. INTRODUCED. // Multimedia Publisher;Sep2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p4
Announces the release of the animation software Softimage|XSI 3.0 from Softimage Co. in September 2002.
- Setting a New Standard for Animation. Gunter, Heather // Computer-Aided Engineering;Mar2001, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the release of the standardized benchmark for animation by the SPEC/GPC Application Performance Characterization project group. Purpose of designing SPECapc for 3D Studio MAX R3.1; Applications used as basis for developing the benchmark.
- SoftimageIXSI Version 2.0. Maestri, George // Computer Graphics World;Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p36
Evaluates the computer software SoftimageIXSI. Use of the software for three-dimensional modeling, animation and rendering suite; Features of the software; Use of HTML to create custom interfaces.
- Embed on the Web. Emberton, David // Australian Personal Computer;Jun2002, Issue 282, p142
Introduces the Flash Player 6 computer software. Use of the software in integrating video source files into movie animations; Features of the software; Specifications of the software.