SERENITY Virtual Vertigo
- TIGHT SHIP. Goldman, Michael // Millimeter;Oct2005, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p10
The article presents accounts of how the filmmakers behind Universal Studios' "Serenity" produced a high-end science fiction epic on a limited budget. Director Joss Whedon cites factors such as fresh actors, an efficient director of photography in Jack Green and the advantage of a digital...
- SERENITY NOW? Jensen, Jeff; Bernardin, Marc; Bierly, Mandi; Boeth, Jennifer; Brown, Scott; Cruz, Clarissa; Daly, Steve; Dombal, Ryan; Drumming, Neil; Feitelberg, Amy; Fiore, Raymond; Flynn, Gillian; Fonseca, Nicholas; Gunatilaka, Tim; Katz, Paul; Karger, Dave; Kirschling, Gregory; Kung, Michelle; Labrecque, Jeff; Miller, Nancy // Entertainment Weekly;8/19/2005, Issue 834, p56
Previews the film "Serenity," directed by Joss Whedon.
- Marvel find its man for 'Avengers' helm. Kit, Borys // Hollywood Reporter;4/14/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the final negotiation made by Joss Whedon to helm the movie version of the Marvel's all-star superhero team "The Avengers."
- Zoic Takes Firefly From TV to Film. Argy, Stephanie // American Cinematographer;Oct2005, Vol. 86 Issue 10, p79
Focuses on the film "Serenity," based on the television program "Firefly". Visual-effects created by Loni Peristere and his colleagues at Zoic Studios; Changes involved in strengthening Zoic's infrastructure to accommodate larger images.
- Serenity. Mangels, Andy // Just Out;9/16/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p38
Reviews the motion picture "Serenity," written and directed by Joss Whedon.
- SERENITY. Brown, Scott // Entertainment Weekly;10/14/2005, Issue 844/845, p129
Reviews the motion picture "Serenity," directed by Joss Whedon.
- take the sky. Whittle, Kate // Missoula Independent;1/8/2015, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p30
No abstract available.
- All Together Now. Witmer, Jon D. // American Cinematographer;Jun2012, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p34
The article discusses the cinematography of the motion picture "The Avengers," directed by Joss Whedon and photographed by the cinematographer Seamus McGarvey. Detailed technical aspects regarding the shooting of the film, including information on the techniques and equipment used, are provided....
- MUMMY REBOOT. Goldman, Michael // Millimeter;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p28
The article focuses on the making of the film "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor," directed by Rob Cohen. The film is reckoned to be the biggest, most expensive, and most complicated project ever done by the director. The visual effects studios Digital Domain and Rhythm & Hues (R&H) are...