- England's Beckham recalls past in new Adidas soccer spot. // Campaign (UK);05/22/98, Issue 21, p2
Reports on the Addidas company advertisement featuring the soccer star, David Beckham. Information on the advertisement; When the advertisement will be launch; Who created the advertisement.
- LAST WORD. // B&T Weekly;10/8/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2492, p32
Presents news briefs related to the advertising industry in Australia as of October 2004. Football player David Beckham's announcement that he will star in his own film and do a television commercial for Adidas Corp.; Projects of advertising agency DNA.
- Analysis: Brand Health Check - Euro failure casts a cloud over English football. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/14/2007, p89
The article reports on the failure of the English football team in the European Championship qualifier and its repercussions on advertising activities in Asia. England's curtailed European adventure is a double-edged sword for advertising agency Carat Hong Kong and client Adidas Corp. Though...
- going down on ewan. // Gay Times (09506101);May2003, Issue 296, p16
Presents an update on actor Ewan McGregor as of May 2003. Motion pictures in which McGregor appeared; Views of McGregor about his gay role in the film 'Down With Love.'
- Busy Boy of the Week. // Entertainment Weekly;6/17/2005, Issue 825, p57
Presents updates on film actor Ewan McGregor as of June 17, 2005.
- BT - Behind the scenes. // Campaign;4/24/2015, p15
The article focuses on actor Ewan McGregor who stars in an advertising campaign for advertising agency BT which was directed by Randy Krallman.
- Player power will be on display at Euro 2004. Rogers, Daniel // Marketing (00253650);6/9/2004, p30
A study by sponsorship consultancy The Works, obtained exclusively by the journal Marketing, reveals that brand sponsorship of a sporting personality, say the footballer David Beckham, is more likely to change consumer perceptions of a brand than sponsoring a team or an event would. The real...
- ALL THAT. BEAUDRY, JENNIFER ERNST // FN: Footwear News;11/28/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 44, p52
The article reports on the advertising campaign by Adidas AG that helped the company in sales in March, 2011. It reports that the company launched its largest ad "All Adidas," which debuted online and on television around the world with a 60 second spot. Many celebrities appeared on the spot...
- Beckham unhappy with new commercial (flight). // Campaign;5/12/2006, Issue 19, p31
The article presents information on an advertisement for the footwear and apparel company Adidas Corp. which did not proceed as was expected. Things didn't quite go to plan on a recent Adidas shoot to supply footage for the television network Channel 4's Mourinho +10 branded content programming....