- MY DATE WITH DREW. Gleiberman, Owen // Entertainment Weekly;8/12/2005, Issue 833, p57
Reviews the documentary motion picture "My Date With Drew," directed by Brian Herzlinger.
- My Date With Drew. Chang, Justin // Daily Variety;8/3/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 22, p5
Reviews the motion picture "My Date With Drew," directed by Jon Gunn, Brian Herzlinger, and Brett Winn.
- Cheap Date. Carpenter, Cassie // Back Stage West;7/28/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 31, p4
Features filmmaker Brian Herzlinger and his debut documentary film "My Date With Drew." Career background; Film awards received by the documentary film; Strategies used by Herzlinger and his crew to contact actress Drew Barrymore.
- DREW LOVE. // People;8/22/2005, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p79
Profiles Brian Herzlinger, creator of the documentary "My Date with Drew." Description of the film, which chronicles Herzlinger's attempts to get a date with actress Drew Barrymore; Methods used by Herzlinger in his attempts to meet the actress; Comments of Herzlinger on his appreciation for...
- MY DATE WITH DREW. Schwartzberg, Shlomo // Boxoffice;Sep2005, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p121
Reviews the documentary film "My Date With Drew," directed by Brian Herzlinger, Brett Winn and Jon Gunn.
- My Date with Drew. Swietek, F. // Video Librarian;Jan/Feb2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p28
The article reviews the motion picture "My Date With Drew," starring Brian Herzlinger and Drew Barrymore, released on DVD format.
- GOPRO GOES TO MARS. // Digital Video;Nov2015, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the use of GoPro Inc. cameras in the video production of the film "The Martian."
- MY DATE WITH DREW. Prange, Stephanie // Home Media Retailing;11/20/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p24
Reviews the documentary film "My Date With Drew."
- DIGITAL BATTLEFIELD. SILBERG, JON // DV: Digital Video;Jul2009, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on the use of Sony HVR-Z1U high-definition video (HDV) camcorder from Sony Corp. in the production of the film "Brothers at War," by Jake Rademacher. According to Rademacher, almost 80% of the film was captured through the Z1U camcorder in which it produced good results....