Texas may have to foot costs of agriculture agency loans
- Sequester cuts marketing loans. // Wallaces Farmer;Dec2013, Vol. 138 Issue 12, p44
The article presents questions and answers related to farm marketing loans including commodity loans, loan sequestration, and reduction of commodity loan.
- THE CHALLANGES OF RURAL LENDING - RISKS AND COSTS. Florenta, Savescu Roxana; Georg, Plötz // Annals of the University of Oradea, Economic Science Series;2008, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p831
Urban and rural areas differ in many aspects. One of them is the relevance of agricultural in rural areas. Agricultural is distinct from other sectors because of the seasonality, geographic limitations, price volatility and dependence on natural conditions. Moreover, the rural populations are...
- Florida Faces Decreased Debt Capacity Brought on by Revenue Shortfall. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p5
Reports that revenue shortfalls in Florida will make it impossible to keep up with issuance plans without raising debt service levels above the state's target. Decline in the revenue supporting the state budget; State's net tax-supported debt service; Expected borrowing capacity of state in the...
- Harrisburg, Pa., Could Miss $2M Debt-Service Payment. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;2/16/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33266, p36
The article reports on the likelihood of Harrisburg to miss its debt-service payment worth two million dollars supported by Pennsylvania on March 1, 2010.
- Choose a debt consolidator. Gray, Valerie Lynn // Black Enterprise;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p131
Warns the public about debt consolidators. Suggestions from Janice Gassi, executive director of the Better Business Bureau in Long Island, before signing your debt away to a credit service.
- On real exchange rate targeting and debt servicing. Chow, Lap-Kei // Atlantic Economic Journal;Mar1997, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p115
Highlights the incentive for a stronger real currency when debt servicing comes into a play and provides a justification on how the targeted level is set. An assumption of formula of the policymaker having a loss function.
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Turkey Business Forecast Report;2007 Quarter1, p23
The article presents the BMI sovereign risk rating index of European countries as of January 2007.
- N.Y. taxpayers may challenge WTE plant. // Waste News;01/06/97, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p6
Reports that the counties of Warren and Washington in the state of New York may face legal difficulties, relating to the use of taxpayer dollars to cover debt-service payments for a waste-to-energy incinerator. Location of the incinerator; How the counties might be guilty of violating state...
- Credit advisers in hot demand. Scherer, Ron // Christian Science Monitor;10/21/96, Vol. 88 Issue 228, p1
Presents information on debt advisers who are in hot demand in the United States by consumers. Services of debt advisers; What debt counselors encourage consumers to do; Reason for persons' financial troubles according to research by Bankcard Holders of America; Reference to Dewey Parris;...