N.C. muni power bonds cut to BBB+ by Fitch
- REELING 'EM IN. // Electric Light & Power;May2000, Vol. 78 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on North Carolina Power's effort to renew its federal license to operate hydroelectric dams on the Roanoke River in North Carolina. Study of fish species using a fishwheel.
- Dominion Makes It Easier to Report, Check On Power Outages Online. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;3/5/2013, p2
The article reports on the service created by Dominion Virginia Power and North Carolina Power to allow customers check on the status of power outages using the company's Website. According to executive Gianna C. Clark, accurate information is important especially when the power is out....
- Rate decisions. // Electrical World;Sep95, Vol. 209 Issue 9, p16
Reports Indianapolis Power & Light Co.'s agreement on a pending $88-million retail electric rate case. Details of Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission's approval to Metropolitan Edison Co.; Account of North Carolina Utilities Commission's permission to North Carolina Power.
- Dominion Meets Record Winter Peak Demand for Electricity from Customers. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;2/4/2014, p1
The article reports that Dominion Virginia and North Carolina Power was able to meet a record winter peak demand for electricity usage on January 30, 2014, supplying 19,784 megawatts of electricity to its 2.5 million customers.
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...
- Top 25 underwriters in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p28A
Lists the top 25 bond underwriters in California ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes BancAmerica Securities Inc.; Paine Webber Inc.; Merrill Lynch & Co.; Smith Barney Inc.; Number of public finance bankers; Retail sales personnel;...
- Chelsea, Mass., returns to the market. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/14/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30251, p6
Reports that the town of Chelsea, Massachusetts is planning to issue general obligation bonds on the third week of October 1997. Value of the bonds at stake; Comments from town officials.