As long as smokers keep smoking, tobacco debt won't die
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p6
No abstract available.
- Panel: Dealers may be undermining 15c2-12. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;05/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30635, p2
Reports that panelists at the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' annual conference in Boston, Massachusetts, have addressed issues related to the disclosure standards for bond issuers under the United States Securities Exchange Commission's regulations. Responsibility of bond brokers...
- Analysts debate corporate bond structures in health care sector. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;05/05/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30386, p8
Focuses on whether the growing use of corporate-style bond indentures increases the risk in such bonds in the United States as discussed by hospital sector bond analysts at a forum hosted by the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in New Orleans, Louisiana. Issue on whether nonprofit...
- Bond Ratings: Two Sides to Transparency. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;5/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34107, p1
The article offers information on a panel discussion on the evolution of bond ratings at the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA)'s annual conference held in Orlando as of May 2014. Topics discussed in the panel discussion include the views of Jeffrey Previdi of the bond rating firm...
- Will tobacco-settlement bonds soon be a hot investment? Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;03/12/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30597, p1
Looks into the attractiveness of tobacco-settlement bonds in the United States as investments. RJR Nabisco Holding Corp.'s spinoff of its international tobacco holdings; Optimism of investment bankers and analysts that the market will conclude that the tobacco settlement bonds pose reasonable...
- Keynote Speaker. // Municipal Finance Journal;Winter2001, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p1
Presents the text of a speech given by Nevada State Treasurer Brian Krolicki, during the National Federation of Municipal Analysts Conference on May 11, 2001, about the challenges posed by the developments in the gaming industry in Las Vegas, Nevada
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Hidreth, W. Bartley // Municipal Finance Journal;Fall2012, Vol. 33 Issue 3, preceding p1
The article introduces papers on municipal securities-related topics presented at the 2012 annual National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) conference which are published within the issue.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33982, p5
A calendar of events related to municipal bond activities from September to November 2013 is presented which includes Bond Buyer's 23rd California Public Finance Conference, the National Federation of Municipal Analysts Advanced Seminar on Transportation Debt and Bond Credit Analysis.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33692, p3
A calendar of events related to municipal bonds in the U.S. in 2012 is presented which includes the National Federation of Municipal Analysts conference at Four Seasons Las Vegas Hotel on April 17-20, the Financial Market Association-hosted Securities Compliance Seminar at the Sir Francis Drake...