Frank C. Tobin
- Meister Eckhart (Book). Wagner, Murray L. // Library Journal;8/1/1986, Vol. 111 Issue 13, p160
Reviews the book 'Meister Eckhart: thought and language,' by Frank Tobin.
- Curtis C. Smith. // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p4
Curtis C. Smith, a retired municipal bond broker from Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, died on June 21, 2003 at Saint Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. Mr. Smith was most recently employed by R.W. Smith & Associates Inc. as manager of Jupiter, Florida-based office. He had been...
- Elder Cruttenden dies at home in Newport Beach. // Orange County Business Journal;12/01/97, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p3
Announces the death of Walter Wemple Cruttenden Jr., a stockbroker in Orange County, California. Cruttendon's opening of his own bond firm when he was at one time youngest governor of the Midwest Stock Exchange; His jobs after retiring from the brokerage business; Family background.
- Meister Eckhart: Thought and Language. Kieckhefer, Richard // Speculum;Jan1989, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p226
Reviews the book "Meister Eckhart: Thought and Language," by Frank Tobin.
- Roberge: 'his own guy' for 25 years. Feingold, Jeff // New Hampshire Business Review;8/10/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p1
Pays tribute to Roland Roberge, former stockbroker and banking commissioner in New Hampshire, who died on July 28, 2001. Career background; Contributions to the banking industry; Background on the banking policies of Roberge.
- STOCKBROKERS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p74
A list of the top stockbrokers in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of licensed stock brokers is presented, including The Wealth Management Group, Morgan Stanley and The Wealth Consulting Group.
- Kids,Money & Brokers: When young people learn about the financial markets, brokers can earn dividends. Mandell, Nancy R. // On Wall Street;Aug2001, Vol. 11 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Focuses on the role of stockbrokers in the U.S. in bringing economic literacy to children, parents and teachers. Business that such efforts bring in to brokers; Money raised by financial consultant Duane Simpfenderfer for youth sports; Efforts of Susan Mosely to get parents interested in saving...
- Largest stock brokerage firms. Szappanos, Anna // Crain's Cleveland Business;12/27/93, Vol. 14 Issue 52, p10
Presents a list of stock brokerage firms in Cleveland, Ohio, ranked by number of registered representatives locally. Percentage change; Number of offices; Top local executive; Contact information.
- The burmese government. Hanson, Cynthia; McLaughlin, Abraham // Christian Science Monitor;7/18/95, Vol. 87 Issue 162, p2
Reports on the Burmese government's invitation to a Japanese stock broker firm to start a brokerage in Burma in preparation for establishing a stock exchange in Burma.