- Low-Interest Financing Helps Make Apartments Prime for Investing. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;1/3/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the expectation of experts on the continuation of cheap financing and increasing demand for apartments, making multifamily real estate the most active commercial segment for the transactions in San Diego County, California in 2011.
- Apartment investment climbs. // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the apartment business in the United States for 1993. Price increase for Class A apartments; Better performance of the apartment sector over the office, warehouse and retail sectors; Apartments as the top sector for real estate investment.
- Apt. Lending Rose 60% in 2011. Browdie, Brian // American Banker;10/9/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 155, p6
The article notes loans backed by apartment buildings increased by $40 billion in 2011, according to a report from the Mortgage Bankers Association.
- High-Rise Office Market Continues Its Own Rise. DILLON, SIMON // Orange County Business Journal;8/12/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 32, p39
The article reports on the continuous improvement of the high-rise office market in Orange County, California in the second quarter.
- Multifamily Market Likely to Continue Its Momentum in 2012. Hirsh, Lou // San Diego Business Journal;1/2/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p12
The article reports on the business success of multifamily market in San Diego County, California, which include the acquisition of the 676-unit Highlands at Rancho San Diego apartment complex in El Cajon by AvalonBay Communities Inc. and data from Pierce-Eislen Inc.
- New deals add to robust year in apartment sales. Harton, Tom // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 41, p25A
The article reports on increased sales in the U.S. multi-family house market due to high transactions along with cheap debt, great supply and occupancy.
- The Apartment Project: Development and Financing. Jones, James // Appraisal Journal;Jan1972, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p96
Focuses on the economics of apartment house investment for corporate realty acquisition. Analysis of apartment and rental market; Cash flow valuation; Tax advantages of apartment house development.
- High-Rise Office Vacancies Continue to Fall. HILL, JUSTIN // Orange County Business Journal;5/13/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p53
The article reports that the high-rise office market in Orange County, California continued to grow over the first quarter of 2013, noting that the market continued a trend of falling vacancy rates and stable lease rates.
- Apartment vacancies hit four-year high: UA study. Egger, Ed // Inside Tucson Business;9/29/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p21
The article reports on the high apartment vacancies in Tucson, Arizona. According to the University of Arizona Office of Economic Development, the market had 10,258 vacant apartment units for a vacancy rate of 10.2 percent, up from 8.1 percent in the previous year. Moreover, commercial-retail...