Littleton, Colo., agency's deal eases concerns over lease-backed bonds
- Muni Prices Creep Higher After FOMC; Underwriters Price New Issues Firmly. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p2
Focuses on the prices of United States municipal bonds following the announcement of the United States Federal Open Market Committee on monetary policy. Moderation of economic growth; Absence of change in borrowing rates; Amount of Bergen County, New Jersey general obligation bonds won by...
- For Denver's Hanifen Imhoff, the bigger the deal, the better. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30537, p26
Features Denver, Colorado-based Hanifen Imhoff Inc. Nature of underwriting business; Services provided; Managed expansion of the investment banking and professional staff.
- Perez departs Hanifen Imhoff. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/09/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30765, p25
Focuses on municipal veteran Ernest Perez's resignation from Denver, Colorado-based Hanifen Imhoff Inc. on September 10, 1999. Duties and responsibilities; Expansion of the tax-exempt and taxable municipal sales force of Hanifen.
- Kam, Perez hired by Hanifen Imhoff. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/03/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30532, p25
Reports on Hanifen Imhoff Inc.'s recruitment of public finance banker Donald Kam and investment analyst Ernest R. Perez to join the company's public finance department. Job experiences; Duties and responsibilities; Addition of Edward D. Stull Jr. as vice president and banker in Hanifen's...
- Three Y2K solutions. Kerven, Anne // Colorado Business Magazine;Aug97, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p69
Part III. Presents three solutions to the Year 2000 problem from Hanifen Imhoff Incorporated in Denver based from the tracked companies which added Year 2000 solution services. Information on the repairs cost of the system.
- Predicting Energy's Earnings. Reiner, Eric L. // Colorado Business Magazine;Oct98, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p12
Features Denver, Colorado-based investment banking firm Hanifen Imhoff analyst Andreas Vietor and his current boss, Greg McMichael. Career highlights; `The Wall Street Journal' citation of the analysts' accuracy in predicting the earnings of energy sector companies; Ways to predict corporate...
- Stifel financial, Hanifen to merge; few management changes expected. Sherman, Lynn; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;12/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30788, p3
Reports on the merger of Stifel Financial Corp. and Hanifen Imhoff Inc. Hanifen Imhoff's fixed-income operations as retaining the name of Hanifen Imhoff; Operation as a division of Stifel Nicolaus and Co.; Hanifen's public finance presence in the Rocky Mountain region and Florida market;...
- Marriage of convenience. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p1
Reports on the merger between United States-based bond trading firms Stifel Financial Corp. and Hanifen Imhoff Inc. Details of the merger agreement; Company background; Merger's impact on the companies' business operations.
- Stifel Nicolaus Agreement To Acquire St. Louis Shop. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Jan2000, Vol. 12 Issue 161, p26
Reports the merger plan of Hanifen Imhoff and Stifel Nicolaus in the United States. Impact of the plan to their equities; Purpose of the plan; Terms and conditions of the plan.