Munis end flat as Treasuries drop; brisk new-issue supply expected
- Risk-Premium Curve vs. Capital Market Line: A Further Word. Soldofsky, Robert M.; Miller, Roger L. // Financial Management (1972);Spring78, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p65
This article discusses a study which examined the differences between risk-premium curve (RPC) and capital market line (CML). The authors compared William F. Sharpe's regression results with the average 90-day U.S. Treasury bill rates for the 1954-1963 period. The arithmetic mean for these...
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2014, Issue 34222, p1
The Treasury Department said Wednesday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury to Sell $25B 3-Year Notes. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2014, Issue 34222, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $25 billion three-year notes on Dec. 9.
- Treasury to Sell $21B 9-Year 11-Month Notes. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2014, Issue 34222, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $21 billion 9-year, 11-month 2 1/4% notes on Dec. 10.
- Weekly T-Bills go at 4.510%, 4.540%. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/09/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30594, p2
Reports on declines in the tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 192-day discount bills as of March 9, 1999. Decline in the rate of three-month bills to 4.510 percent and decline in the rate of six-month bills to 4.540 percent.
- Weekly T-bills go at 4.23%, 4.37%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;04/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30623, p2
Focuses on the tender rates for the United States Department of the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of April 20, 1999.
- Treasury Bills Go At 5.800%, 6.040%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/06/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30906, p2
Reports on the tender rates for Treasury discount bills in the United States, as of June 6, 2000.
- Treasury to Sell $25B Year Bills. // Bond Buyer;12/5/2014, Issue 34222, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $25 billion year bills on Dec. 9.
- GOVERNMENT BONDS. Homer, Sidney // Banking;Aug66, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p6
Reports on the market performance of government securities in the U.S. on July 1966. Significance of the rally in the market for long-term government securities; Details of the market for Treasury bills; Reason for the resistance of government securities in the market.