J.C. Bradford drafts municipal veteran to lead public finance
- First Southwest Hires Public Finance Head. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p7
Reports that First Southwest Co. has recruited former J.C. Bradford & Co. manager to head its public finance department.
- J.C. Bradford opens muni practice in Dallas. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;01/15/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30311, p3
Reports on Nashville, Tennessee-based J.C. Bradford & Co.'s addition of a municipal finance practice to a corporate finance office in Dallas, Texas. Negotiations with Jack Adams, former Merrill Lynch & Co. director; Reasons for moving into Dallas.
- J.C. Bradford gears for $5M growth effort. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/19/95, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p3
Reports on Memphis, Tenn.-based J.C. Bradford & Co.'s recruitment of brokers in an effort to open retail offices in Cleveland, Ohio. Comments from Bud Willis, J.C. Bradford partner; Need to change the company's status; Costs of the establishment of the offices.
- J.C. Bradford helps new Kentucky issuer meet natural gas requirements. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/15/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30500, p28
Focuses on the municipal bond issue arranged by J.C. Bradford and Co. for the Kentucky Public Energy Authority of Kentucky Trust. Details of the bond issue; Structure; Call provisions; Debt payment schedule.
- J.C. Bradford taps ex-Edwards official to head municipals. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/25/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30195, p1
Reports on the appointment of Jonathan Savage to head the municipal banking efforts of J.C. Bradford & Co. Career with A.G. Edwards & Sons Inc.; Hiring of institutional traders; Bradford's market share in bonds in underwritten in southeastern United States.
- J.C. Bradford's Muni finance chief resigns abruptly. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p4
Announces the resignation of Jon Savage as J.C. Bradford & Co.'s director of municipal finance. Savage's entry into the company; Career history; Reasons cited by Savage on why he resigned.
- Hibernia Corp. stock gets an upgrade. // American Banker;1/19/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 12, p2
Reports on J.C. Bradford & Co.'s upgrade in its rating on New Orleans-based Hibernia Corp.'s stock. From `neutral' to `accumulate' rating; Basis for the upgrade; Increase in total loans of Hibernia from September to December 1993.
- Nashville's J.C. Bradford finds that silence can be golden. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;04/09/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30369, p30
Reports on the efforts of J.C. Bradford & Co. director of municipal finance Jonathan Savage to strengthen the company. Strategy of the company to pursue businesses close to its base in the Southeastern region in the United States; Dependence of the company in exploiting niches; Nationwide...
- Soaring trading volumes prompt J.C. Bradford's move to ATM. Stirland, Sarah // Securities Industry News;03/15/99, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p9
Reports that soaring trading volumes have prompted regional broker-dealer J.C. Bradford & Co. to shift to asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) telecommunications backbone. ATM's advantages for the financial services industry; ATM's method of sending information; Stages in the firm's network upgrade.