Chance to win top award
- LUXURY IN A CAN. S. M. // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Oct/Nov2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the release of the special-edition packaging from Veuve Clicquot.
- Trotter creates culinary fireworks in France on Fourth of July. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/28/95, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p65
Reports on American chef Charlie Trotter and his culinary team's participation in Champagne Veuve Clicquot's Chefs en Residence program. Details on the luncheon prepared by Trotter.
- Design choice: Veuve Clicquot ice-bucket box. Archibald, Stuart // Marketing (00253650);9/5/2007, p9
The article evaluates an ice-bucket box from the company Veuve Clicquot.
- Corrugated Liner Makes a Winner. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jun2008, Vol. 82 Issue 6, p30
The article announces that Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin (VCP) has received the Kemiart Forerunner 2007 Award from M-real Consumer Packaging.
- BUBBLE AGE. // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Dec2014/Jan2015, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information on the 1989 Cave PrivÃ©e Blanc and 1990 Cave PrivÃ©e Rose vintage champagnes released by French champagne house Veuve Clicquot.
- Patrick Dempsey. Pellettieri, Cortney // InStyle;May2008, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p418
This article focuses on actor Patrick Dempsey and some of his favorite products including Frette bedding, Veuve Clicquot Rosï¿½ champagne, and Piloti driving shoes.
- Veuve clicquot. Calvert, Catherine; Ehlert, Athena // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Nov95, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p40
Looks at the Veuve Clicquot winemaking legacy of Madame Clicquot-Ponsardin. Origin in the wine-making region in Champagne, France; Historical tidbits on Madame Clicquot.
- Nothing like a Dame. White, Tim // Australian Gourmet Traveller WINE;Feb/Mar2003, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p90
Focuses on several varieties of the wine La Grand Dame, manufactured by wine producing company Veuve Clicquot. History of the company; Features of the Pinot noir variety of the wine; Selection criterion of the company for the wine production; Appraisal of the quality of the champagne 1995 Veuve...
- News : Veuve Clicquot dresses up Auckland. // Food Service;Sep2008, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p17
The article reports that French Champagne house Veuve Clicquot has commissioned artist Gidon Bing to create a series of outdoor sculptures to celebrate the arrival of Veuve Clicquot RosÃ© NV in New Zealand. Gidon Bing is an Auckland, New Zealand-based painter and sculptor who has worked in...