RTC not Boered
- Wooden Dolly. // Public Sculpture of North-East England;2000, p160
Information about the wooden sculpture "Wooden Dolly," by Robert Thompson Ltd, located at Northumberland Square in Tyne and Wear, England is presented. It provides description and the history of the sculpture. It also notes the date of the installation, status, condition, and the name of the...
- Sanders, sanders, and more sanders! Frecehette, Leon A. // Tech Directions;May96, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p28
Offers information on the use of sanders in vocational education. Portability; Reduction in production time; Determination of needs before buying a sander; Combination of features; Capabilities of sanders from Dremel, S-B Power Tools and Ryobi America Corp.; Contact information.
- Align sanding discs on orbital sanders. Darmstadt, David // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p12
Presents tips on how to align holes in the orbital sanders to those on the sandpaper disc. Use of dowel stock.
- The portable belt sander. Colpetzer, Bob // Woodworker's Journal;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p82
Offers advice on purchasing and using a portable belt sander. Features to consider when choosing a sander; Tuning a sander; Tips on the best way to sand flat panels; Tips on using a sanding frame; Tips on smoothing a flat stock.
- Sanding equipment offers smooth solutions. Derning, Sean // Wood & Wood Products;Nov94, Vol. 99 Issue 12, p137
Advises on selecting sanding equipment for woodworking. Factors to consider in purchasing sanding machines; Features of segmented and non-segmented sanding pads; White wood finish sanding; Feed-through sanding equipment available to the woodworking industry.
- A power sander for smoothing out details. // Consumer Reports;Oct94, Vol. 59 Issue 10, p619
Announces the availability of the `Ryobi Detail Sander DS 1000' electric sander. Features; Performance on wood furniture, window frames and ornamental wrought-iron railings; Other applications; Drawbacks; Pricing; Way for cutting the cost of sandpaper.
- Stationary belt-sander fixture provides quick, accurate chamfers. Ramerman, Gale // Woodworker's Journal;May/Jun97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
Describes a stationary belt sander with an adjustable fixture. Advantages of using the equipment; Steps for using; Parts of the tool.
- Segmented platens offer sanding precision. Derning, Sean // Wood & Wood Products;Nov95, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p85
Focuses on the popularity of segmented platens for widebelt sanders. Production and finish benefits; Examining the application; Computer numeric controlled machines.
- Porter-Cable Profile Sander. Capotosto, Rosario // Popular Mechanics;Jun96, Vol. 173 Issue 6, p92
Features the Porter-Cable Profile Sander machine. Inline action of the sanding head; Price; Contact information.