- Edge protection method beats damage problem. // Paperboard Packaging;Dec98, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p20
Introduces the Offset Corrugated Edge Guard from Aston Packaging which is claimed to be a solution to the problems of applying long pieces of edge protection to work surfaces and other vulnerable edges. Comments from John Morris, managing director of Aston Packaging; Material used to make Edge...
- Cushion the impact. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p24
Focuses on the packaging analysis and design service offered by Aston Packaging for furniture manufacturers. Savings achieved by customers of Aston; Packaging concerns faced by manufacturers of furniture; Comment by John Morris, manufacturing director of Aston; Benefits of using recycled...
- UK Links with Egypt for Enviro-Friendly Packaging. // Paperboard Packaging;Oct99, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p21
Announces the move of Aston Packaging of Birmingham, England in linking with a Cairo manufacturer to answer a growing demand for more environmentally-friendly packaging in Egypt. Products that the Cairo plant will manufacture; Description of Corrupad, a recyclable product; Companies supplied by...
- Visy Australia in transit material licence. // Paperboard Packaging;Feb97, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p18
Reports that Aston Packaging has enlarged its global network with the signing of Australian company Visy Industries as its transit packaging materials licensee.
- Stop tiebar damage. // Plastics Technology;Feb95, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p67
Introduces modular tiebar coverings from G.A.I.M. Engineering of Bensenville, Illinois. Impact-resistant plastic; Sizes range; Price range.
- PPE trends spark growth. // Occupational Hazards;Oct94, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p88
Reports on trends in personal protective equipment in the United States. Reasons for increase; Technical trends in the market.
- Careful cover. // Design News;12/4/95, Vol. 51 Issue 23, p58
Presents the Transhield waterproof cover designed by Dave Filer of LCM Incorporated.
- Helping children play it safe. Mays, Judith // Parks & Recreation;Apr98, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p42
Reports that most American parents are opting for their children to wear protective gear. Why providing for safety in sports became a mainstream goal in most aspects of American life; Protective gears adopted by players; How the introduction of safety devices created a unique situation for risk...
- Equal Opportunities. // People Management;8/28/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p11
Presents news briefs related to equal opportunities for employees in Great Britain as of August 1997. Loss of Capital Copiers in its case under the Disability Discrimination Act; Publication of a survey on the parental leave practices of Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) member...