- Serious shopping. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p15
Features interior decoration products displayed at the Furniture Show in England. Kobe's DecoDesigner software; Nine Schools' range of beddings; Flemish Tapestries' repertoire of fine Belgian and French woven textiles; Sinclair's Decorator range of products.
- To the Trade. A. R. // Metropolis: Architecture Design;May2015, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p64
The article offers information on the 46th NeoCon trade show to be held at the Merchandise Mart in Chicago, Illinois between June 15 and 17, 2015.
- Twentieth-Century Furniture in Jamaica. // Jamaica Journal;2008, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p67
The article reviews the exhibition "Modern Interiors, Jamaican Style: Twentieth-Century Furniture in Jamaica" at the Museum of History and Ethnography division of the Institute of Jamaica from September to October 2008.
- The Art Market. Berman, Ann E. // Town & Country;Sep99, Vol. 153 Issue 5232, p108
Details the French furniture and decorations art fair at the Seventh Regiment Armory in New York City, New York. Information on art shows; Designers; Comments from art dealer Patricia Palumbo; Cost of items.
- Relocation on the cards for expanding Long Point. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;10/16/98, Issue 5110, p4
Highlights the Long Point living room furniture exhibition held October 4-7, 1998. Exhibitors at the event; Fabric combinations presented; Product launches made; Initial show reaction to the products.
- A day AT THE fair. Tisch, Carol // Sarasota Magazine;Oct2007, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p100
The article reviews the exhibition "International Contemporary Furniture Fair" in New York in May 2007.
- PERSONAL TOUCH. Ingram, Cinde W. // Casual Living;May2011, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p04
The author focuses on the state of the design sector prior to the upcoming Hospitality Design Exposition in May 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada and International Contemporary Furniture Fair in New York City. She tells that during her High Point Market meeting, former Interior Design Society national...
- Don't miss. . . // Old-House Interiors;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p16
The article reviews several exhibitions in the U.S. including the "Inventing the Modern World: Decorative Arts at the World's Fairs, 1851-1939," through August 19 at Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, Missouri, the "The Allure of Japan," through December 31, at the Museum of Fine Arts...
- BCFA targets Cairo show. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p7
Reports that the BCFA will be taking a British group to the June 1998 Interiors International Trade Fair of furniture and furnishings in Egypt. Interior design markets of North Africa and Eastern Mediterranean as target; Egypt's lifting of restrictions on imports of furnishing fabrics.