The modern design show
- Delights of Turkish design at BFM show. // Cabinet Maker;6/14/2002, Issue 5291, p4
Focuses on the Turkish Pavilion to be hosted by BFM London Furniture Show at Earls Court in London, England from August 4 to 7, 2002. Companies that will bring Turkish design to the show; Designs to be presented at the show.
- Designers get 100% backing. // Cabinet Maker;8/30/2002, Issue 5302, p5
Announces that the work of east London, England furniture designers will be featured at the '100% Design' exhibition in September 2002.
- Going with the grain. // Cabinet Maker;02/19/99, Issue 5126, p26
Focuses on wood products introduced at The Furniture Show held in January 1999 in Great Britain. Popular furniture designs include tables and chairs with pared down and minimal designs; Upholstery and color trends; Exhibitors' observation on the need for a separate show for furniture design.
- Contemporary design gets ever-more crafty. // Crafts (0306610X);Jul/Aug2009, Issue 219, p18
The article reviews the Milan Furniture Fair 2009 in Italy from April 22 to 27.
- No Stranger to Reuse. Block, Annie; McMenamin, Mark; Edwards, Meghan // Interior Design;Oct2008, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p60
The article reviews the exhibition "Second Growth," featuring several pieces by furniture designer William Stranger, at the Pasadena Museum of California Art in California in 2008.
- Be seated... // American Craft;Apr/May95, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p56
Reviews the exhibition `Please be Seated: Masters of the Art of Seating,' at Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, Palm Beach, Florida.
- MILAN 2010. // Artichoke;Sep-Nov2010, Issue 32, p42
The article reviews the exhibition "Milan Salone del Mobile" in Milan, Italy from April 14-19, 2010.
- Mid-Century MODERN. Leoncio, Ella // Houses;2014, Issue 100, p104
The article reviews the Mid-Century Modern: Australian Furniture Design exhibition held at the Ian Potter Centre of the National Gallery of Victoria (NGV) in Victoria until October 2014.
- The Artistic Furniture of Charles Rohlfs. Clowes, Jody // American Craft;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p36
The article reviews the exhibition of the furniture of Charles Rohlfs at the Milwaukee Art Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 6-August 23, 2009.