Upholstery store damaged in pre Christmas fire
- A Matter of course for flammability laws. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p5
Reports the conduction of seminars on the flammability laws by FIRA, an organization from the furniture industry in Great Britain. Views regarding the laws; Comprehension of controls and test procedures; Coverage of the courses.
- Fire advice. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2001, Issue 5258, p5
Presents the fire advice from Satra to the furniture industry in Great Britain. Concern on the exploitation of existing regulations by manufacturers; Aim of the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations review.
- Fire breaks out at furniture manufacturer. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2010, Issue 5680, p10
The article reports on the move of furniture manufacturer Sylvawood Furniture to re-open after a fire incident that occurred in its premises in Great Britain.
- Franks Furniture avoids fire. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p7
The article reports on the fire accident which broke out at a small furniture shop in Dundalk, Ireland on June 13, 2010.
- Smoke damages Wogan Interiors. // Cabinet Maker;6/25/2010, Issue 5693, p7
The article reports on the serious smoke damage suffered by Wogan Interiors from a fire that also periled Franks Furniture Store in Dundalk, Ireland on June 13, 2010.
- Companies praise fire regulations. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p2
Reports the appreciation of executives on the benefits of the furniture and furnishings fire safety regulations in Great Britain.
- Furniture industry pasted, ISPA praised. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p56
Focuses on the implementation of the fire-safety standards in the furniture industry. Contribution of the International Sleep Products Association to the industry; Opposition of furniture manufacturers to the fire-safety standards; Introduction of fire-safety technology by the California Fire...
- Furniture store fire labelled as suspicious. // Cabinet Maker;11/29/2013, Issue 5863, p8
The article reports that police have labeled a fire at a furniture store in Carlisle, England in November 2013 as suspicious.
- Fire kills two at Broyhill plant. Adams, Larry // Wood & Wood Products;Dec94, Vol. 99 Issue 13, p12
Reports on the fire at Broyhill Furniture's particleboard plant in Lenior, North Carolina. Impact of explosion; Fatalities and injured; Response of the Lenoir fire department to fire calls.