List of Review Papers
- Keyword contents. // Journal of Materials Science;May2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p3
Presents the contents by keywords of articles published in the May 2003 issue of "Journal of Materials Science."
- Review papers in Journal of Materials Science Volumes 37, 38 and 39. // Journal of Materials Science;Aug2004, Vol. 39 Issue 16/17, p5621
Presents a list of articles on materials science published on the August 15, 2004 issue of the "Journal of Materials Science."
- List of Review Papers. // Journal of Materials Science;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p4159
Presents the list of review papers in "Journal of Materials Science" Volumes 39 and 40.
- Review papers in Journal of Materials Science Volumes 37 and 38. // Journal of Materials Science;Oct2003, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p4071
Lists review papers on materials science in volumes 37 and 38 of the journal.
- Contents by keyword. // Journal of Materials Science;Jan2006, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p4
The table of contents for the previous issue of the "Journal of Materials Science" is presented.
- New books. // South African Journal of Science;Oct97, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p429
Presents several books on physical sciences available as of October 1997. Includes `Our Evolving Universe,' by Malcolm Longair; `The Sea Surface and Global Change,' edited by Peter S. Liss and Robert A. Duce; `The Blue Laser Diode,' by Shuji Nakamura.
- Physical science. // Science & Children;Sep1994, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p45s
Presents literature in physical science. `Targeting Students' Science Misconceptions,' by Joseph Stepans; `Science on a Shoestring,' by Herb Strongin; `The Sound Spectrum'; `Sound Science,' by Etta Kaner; `Physics for Every Kid,' by Janice VanCleave; `Amusement Park Physics,' by Nathan A....
- FURTHER READING. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Jun2005, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p26
A list of books related to medical reports is presented.
- Publication. Rhodes, Philip // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);4/23/1983, Vol. 286 Issue 6374, p1341
Focuses on the importance of publication in medical research in Great Britain. Consideration of research as an attitude of mind; Allocation on the vitality of a publication; Valuability of research regardless of its success or failure.