- Fire claims Manchaca home. // Free Press (Buda, TX);3/17/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 50, p1A
The article reports an incident of a house fire at the 1700 block of Brown Bear Lane in Manchaca, Texas.
- Fire! Is your family in jeopardy? // Children's Playmate Magazine;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p32
Offers advice for parents on how to make their homes fire-safe. Celebration of Fire Prevention Week in the United States on October 6 to 12, 1996; Smoke detectors; Fire extinguishers; Fire hazards; Escape plan.
- Are you fire-smart and smoke-safe? // Current Health 1;Oct97, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p17
Presents information on how to make your home safe from fires and what to do if your house was on fire. Information on how most fires are caused; Details on the correct procedures to follow in the advent of a fire; Reference to the effect smoke inhalation can have on a person. INSET: 6 ways to...
- No plans yet for Van Patten house. Wood, Gigi // Corridor Business Journal;10/10/2011, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p8
The article offers information on the Van Patten House in Iowa City, Iowa which was damaged due to fire on September 24, 2011.
- 'Suspicious' fire guts home. Knight, Chris // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;8/17/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 194, p1
The article reports that an old and unoccupied house in Jay, New York was destroyed due to the occurrence of a suspicious fire on August 16, 2010.
- Fire destroys Wildwood home. // West County Journal;6/13/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 24, pA4
The article reports on a house fire in Wildwood, Missouri.
- Arson destroys famous Bruce Goff house built for Joe Price. Branch, Mark Alden // Architectural Record;Feb1997, Vol. 185 Issue 2, p29
Reports on the fire that destroyed the Shin'enKan house in Bartsville, Oklahoma built by architect Bruce Goff for pipeline heir Joe Price. Features of the house; Stages of construction; Allegation of arson.
- Part of home destroyed in fire. COLLIER, JESSICA // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;3/15/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 63, p1
The article reports that a home at Pleasant Avenue in Tupper Lake area of New York was partly destroyed by fire on the morning of March 13, 2010.
- CLARIFICATIONS. // St. Charles Journal;1/11/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 2, pA2
A clarification to the article about a blotter mentioning a mobile home fire in the first block of Hickory Lane in O'Fallon, Missouri, which appeared in the December 14, 2011 issue of the magazine is presented.