Tailor made policies
- Elevate links up to offer wider choice. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/10/2011, p1029
The article presents information on the collaboration between the company Axa Elevate with Premier Asset Management Ltd. and Richmond House Group PLC in offering a range of discretionary portfolios in Great Britain. It highlights that the flexible functionality of Axa Elevate will provide...
- Insurance costs rocket. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p1
Reports on the impact of insurance costs on British furniture manufacturers in 2002.
- BFC celebrates insurance victory. // Cabinet Maker;6/12/2009, Issue 5641, p8
The article announces the celebration of the British Furniture Confederation (BFC) on its successful completion of one of its key objectives to include furniture industry on its insurance scheme in Great Britain.
- Insurance makes importing easier. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;11/11/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p28
Reports that BB&T Factors Co. has joined a division of Avalon Worldwide LP and a Philippine Bank to offer smaller and midsized furniture manufacturers credit insurance on import transactions. Details about the venture; Procedures involved in the credit insurance program; Implications for...
- Don't put off the paperwork. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/8/2003, Issue 5350, p3
Comments on the insurance issues faced by the furniture retailer Ashworth Inc. in Great Britain. Value of the company stocks; Employment practices of the retailer; Number of years in the business.
- Top Fleming creditors. // Furniture/Today;01/15/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p68
Enumerates the largest unsecured creditors and claims of Fleming Fine Furniture according to the United States Bankruptcy Court documents.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;07/23/99, Issue 5147, p29
Discusses different issues and concerns in the furniture industry of Great Britain. Receipt by Regency Insurance Brokers of the UK Schemes Broker of the Year award for its furniture warranty programs; Operating life of furniture maker William L. Maclean's Stewart Gill conveyor system.
- Safe shopping plans take a step forward. // Cabinet Maker;03/02/2001, Issue 5227, p1
Reports the plan of the furniture industry in implementing a consumer insurance protection scheme in Great Britain. Improvement of the furniture industry's reputation; Investigation of the insurance scheme cost details.
- Risk assessment could cut insurance costs. // Cabinet Maker;7/18/2003, Issue 5347, p4
States that assessing working practices for risk could lead to lower insurance premiums for furniture manufacturers in Great Britain.