Conroys signs deal with Slumberland
- Top 100 U.S. furniture stores. // Furniture/Today;11/17/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p5
The article offers brief profiles of the top 100 furniture stores in the U.S. These include the Ashley Furniture HomeStores which runs 390 stores across the U.S. and posted a total revenue of 2,117 in 2008 as well as the Williams-Sonoma Inc. which has six distinct brands of home furnishings. It...
- Decoro recalls begin after TSO intervention. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p1
Reports on the recalling of Decoro sofas from consumers Conroys and Barker & Stonehouse stores. Intervention from Great Britain's North Yorkshire Trading Standards; Six stockists which received the 2,500 Decoro sofas since March 1999.
- Slumberland star spotters at it again. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p32
Reports on the visit of celebrities to Slumberland's factory in England. Remarks from GMTV presenter Eamonn Holmes.
- Reps are blue for you. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p36
Focuses on Slumberland bed group's purchase of a fleet of Ford Mondeos for its sales staff. Features of the automobiles; Features of the Slumberland Quality Group logo by the company.
- Enesco in accents for the long haul. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the launching of Milieu home accent division by Enesco Home Gallery in North Carolina. Target of the company on existing gift retailers; Expansion of license programs; Introduction of product lines at the International Home Furnishings Market.
- Survey suggests specialization on wane. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, pS2
Presents a survey on lamps and lighting by Home Accents Today in the United States. Dependence of vendors on foreign sourcing; Dominance of specialty stores among retail sales; Participation of small businesses in the survey; Impact of the survey on the home accent furniture industry.
- Universe Study: Who answered the survey. // Home Accents Today;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, pS22
Discusses the United States home furnishings industry report '2000 Universe Study,' released by the 'Home Accents Today' magazine as of December 2000. Home furnishings vendors who participated in the study; Retail channels.
- MARKET EVENTS. // Home Accents Today;Jul2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p100
A calendar of events for the home accent industry in the U.S. in 2008 is presented, including the New York International Gift Fair from August 16 to 21, the Ankasa Open House-Home Textiles Market Week Reception in New York City on August 16, and the Barefoot Contessa-Celebrity Appearance and...
- Dwellings, Post & Gray open in Asheville, N.C. // Home Accents Today;Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p41
This section offers news briefs on home furnishings store openings as of February 2010 including Dwellings and Post & Gray which both opened a new location in Asheville, North Carolina.