Tony's drive for cancer research cash gets off to a roaring start
- Tony goes for the treble with charity rally drive. // Cabinet Maker;10/02/98, Issue 5108, p33
Reports that agent Tony Rose has sponsored exploits in the 1998 Monte Carlo Rally in aid of cancer research. Selection of his son as co-driver; Car to be used; Amount to be raised for the Institute of Cancer Research at the Royal Marsden Hospital.
- NEW RESEARCHERS' NETWORK. Coates, David // Theatre Notebook;2013, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p102
The article announces the launch by the Society for Theatre Research of its New Researcher's Network in September 2013 which will be an open and inclusive group of researchers, including postgraduate students, young scholars, and early career researchers.
- Amberbook publisher, Tony Rose honored at final book fair. // CVN;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p8
A photograph of wife of Tony Rose, the publisher of Amberbooks and the organizer of the New York book fair who has been honored at the final book fair with the award on his behalf is presented.
- Leadership for the 1990's. // Research Technology Management;Sep/Oct93, Vol. 36 Issue 5, Following p64
Presents announcements from the Industrial Research Institute. Study groups; Tutorials; Seminars; Semi-annual meetings; Networks.
- Major cancer groups form `Friends of Cancer Research'. Smeltz, Kattie Jill // JNCI: Journal of the National Cancer Institute;02/05/97, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p192
Reports on major American cancer organizations' establishment of a non-profit entity called Friends of Cancer Research. Aim to educate the public about the importance of cancer research; Recognition of the 25th anniversary of the National Cancer Act; Friends' target audiences; Events organized...
- Fifty and counting for CNRS. Coles, P. // Nature;11/9/1989, Vol. 342 Issue 6246, p111
Reports that France's chief basic research organization, the Center National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) celebrated its fiftieth anniversary in October 1989. Europe's largest basic research employer; Changes in the past and for the future.
- French cancer charity introduces new rules to restore probity. Butler, Declan // Nature;5/16/1996, Vol. 381 Issue 6579, p183
Reports on the plans of French medical research charity, l'Association pour la Recherche contre le Cancer (ARC) to introduce a series of checks and balances to ensure that donations are spent on high-quality research. Doubts over the ARC's continued existence; Approval of a purge of the ARC's...
- Hepregen, Hamner enter into research partnership. // Medical Device Daily;8/7/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 151, p7
The article reports on the research partnership agreement that was signed by HepatoPac and HepatoMune products maker Hepregen and The Hammer Institutes for Health Sciences in the U.S. as of mid-August 2013.
- Annenberg Circle provides research. // Dermatology Times;Oct95, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p62
Reports on the formation of a research organization called Annenberg Circle. Contact information; Services offered.