Is this the end for the Simply Rooms format?
- H&C enjoys 92% surge in profits. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p5
Reports that the sales of H&C Furnishing increased to 92 percent in first-half profits. What was attributed to the profit; Comments from Sir Harry Solomon, chairman of the company; Amount of money which Lord Harris of Peckman earned for his two million shares in H&C Holdings.
- H&C Furnishings sees profits soar. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p6
Presents information on H&C Furnishings, which recorded over 839,000 in pre-tax profits in 1997, after its opening in July 1996. Examination of the operations of the company; Cost of reorganization at the company, which was formed from a merger between Cantors and Harveys.
- H&C furnishings expands with Kingsbury takeover. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p6
Informs H&C Furnishings's, furniture and textiles retailer, acquisition on Kingsbury furnishings. Combined annual sales of the two companies; Benefits of H&C on the acquisition; Expected annual savings from the acquisition.
- Enesco in accents for the long haul. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p14
Reports the launching of Milieu home accent division by Enesco Home Gallery in North Carolina. Target of the company on existing gift retailers; Expansion of license programs; Introduction of product lines at the International Home Furnishings Market.
- Survey suggests specialization on wane. Butler, Nancy // Home Accents Today;Nov2000, Vol. 15 Issue 11, pS2
Presents a survey on lamps and lighting by Home Accents Today in the United States. Dependence of vendors on foreign sourcing; Dominance of specialty stores among retail sales; Participation of small businesses in the survey; Impact of the survey on the home accent furniture industry.
- Universe Study: Who answered the survey. // Home Accents Today;Dec2000, Vol. 15 Issue 12, pS22
Discusses the United States home furnishings industry report '2000 Universe Study,' released by the 'Home Accents Today' magazine as of December 2000. Home furnishings vendors who participated in the study; Retail channels.
- MARKET EVENTS. // Home Accents Today;Jul2008, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p100
A calendar of events for the home accent industry in the U.S. in 2008 is presented, including the New York International Gift Fair from August 16 to 21, the Ankasa Open House-Home Textiles Market Week Reception in New York City on August 16, and the Barefoot Contessa-Celebrity Appearance and...
- Dwellings, Post & Gray open in Asheville, N.C. // Home Accents Today;Feb2010, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p41
This section offers news briefs on home furnishings store openings as of February 2010 including Dwellings and Post & Gray which both opened a new location in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Event overlap has no impact on rugs. Wyman, Lissa // Furniture/Today;7/21/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p49
Highlights the Atlanta Gift and Home Accents Show in Atlanta, Georgia. Presentation of latest style of rug products; Exhibitors of the event; Venue of exhibition.