- We TV Simply Fascinating. // MediaWeek;4/20/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 16, pS16
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network WE tv. The network specializes in broadcasting reality television programs which examine weddings, including "Bridezilla," "Amazing Wedding Cakes" and "Platinum Weddings." Programs which will debut on the...
- WeTV Simply Fascinating. // Adweek;4/20/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 16, pS16
The article, part of a special advertising section, focuses on the cable television network WE tv. The network specializes in reality television programs which examine weddings, such as its best-known program "Bridezilla." Programs scheduled to debut on the network during the 2009-2010 prime...
- Here Come's the Bridezilla. // CableFAX Daily;9/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 188, p2
The article reports on the plans of Women's Entertainment to renew the television series "Bridezillas" for a third season in March 2006. Television ratings of the series for the first season and second season are presented.
- Marketing Strikes a Broadband Balance. Clark, Tim // Multichannel News;4/24/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p26
Presents information on use of broadband in a marketing campaign of cable network Women's Entertainment for its television program "Bridezillas" in the U.S. in 2006. Decision of the network to offer broadband content to its viewers; Remarks from Jen Robertson, supervisor of consumer marketing...
- LET THEM EAT WEDDING CAKE. Verdugo, Natalie // Television Week;6/13/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p2
Presents information on a cake-eating contest launched by WE for the kickoff of the second season of its television serial "Bridezillas," held at Times Square in New York City in June 2005. Prize money given to the contest's winner; Information on the winner.
- IFC execs eye AMC posts. Dempsey, John // Variety;6/23/2003, Vol. 391 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the appointment of several executives of IFC, a sister telvision network of Bravo, to executive positions at AMC and WE: Women's Entertainment. Kathleen Dore; Ed Carroll; Gregg Hill; Caroline Bock.
- Attack of 'Bridezillas' Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;6/25/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p26
The article reports on WE TV's promotional push for the latest season of its original series "Bridezillas." At least 300 posters advertising the television series were posted on the upper-level Metro-North Commuter Railroad train bays at Manhattan commuter hub Grand Central Terminal. This scheme...
- WE set for first telefilm, series. Wallenstein, Andrew // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;4/15/2003, Vol. 378 Issue 12, p8
This article reports that Women's Entertainment (WE) will produce its first original film and scripted series in 2003-04. The cablevision-owned cable network is looking to build on its progress last year, when the subscriber base increased from 38 million to 52 million and its advertiser base...
- WE Makes It Three With Royals Biopic. Hibberd, James // Television Week;8/15/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on the decision of television network Women's Entertainment executive vice president Kim Martin to approve the airing of the motion picture "Charles & Camilla: Whatever Love Means," in 2005. Significance of the decision to the network; Information on the motion picture; Changes made by...