MUSICAL 'BLACKPOOL' HITS AN OFF-KEY NOTE
- Viva Blackpool. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;10/24/2005, p10
The article reviews the television program "Viva Blackpool," starring David Morrissey and Sarah Parish.
- Viva Blackpool. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;10/24/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 16, p25
Reviews the television program "Viva Blackpool," directed by Julie-Ann Robinson and starring David Morrissey and Sarah Parish.
- WHAT to WATCH Saturday. Bernardin, Marc; Wheat, Alynda // Entertainment Weekly;10/27/2006, Issue 904, p69
This article presents a list of recommended television programs to watch on Saturday, October 28, 2006, and the television networks and times to watch them. The list includes "VH1 Storytellers: Dixie Chicks," on VH1, "Pumpkinhead III: Ashes to Ashes," on the Sci Fi channel, "Saturday Night Live"...
- Crazy eights. Tucker, Ken // Entertainment Weekly;11/21/97, Issue 406, p105
Reviews television programs airing at 8 pm in the fall of 1997. Concern over whether the programs are suitable for child viewers; The themes explored on such programs as `The Nanny' and `Friends'; Reviews of programs such as `Cosby' and `Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.'
- CREATIVE REVIEW. // Televisual;Oct2009, p22
The article focuses on advertisements created by remix artist group, Addictive TV, for the 2009 Europa League Championship of football, and also reviews the television program "Jinx," for which SumCreative production company has created 200 vfx shots.
- Medicine and the Media. Lynch, Margaret A.; Hampton, J.R.; Norton, Alan // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);5/22/1982, Vol. 284 Issue 6328, p1553
Reviews several television programs in medicine. 'Brass Tacks' Report' aired over BBC2; '40 Minutes' aired over BBC2; 'Is Your Brain Really Necessary?' aired over Yorkshire Television.
- Thirty reviews in 30 days? No problem! // Daily Variety;10/5/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 3, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the number of television (TV) programs to be reviewed for 30 days in he considers that reviewing 30 TV programs for 30 days was not healthy for anybody.
- 1996 a year in television. // Advocate;01/21/97, Issue 724/5, p105
Reviews a number of television programs that had leading actors playing gay roles in 1996. Review of the `South Bank Show: k.d. lang,' `P.O.V.: The Transformation,' and `Losing Chase'; Other reviews.
- If I Had You. Kung, Michelle // Entertainment Weekly;
The article reviews the television program "If I Had You," starring Sarah Parish, aired at BBC America on July 25, 2006.