TNT UK wins European Quality Award
- TNT introduces `say when'. // Air Transport World;Jan1994, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p103
Describes TNT Express Worldwide's addition of `Say when' service to its range of international delivery services. Designation of specific dates for delivery to European destinations; Savings; Tracking and tracing; Door-to-door pickup and delivery.
- TNT uses BAe 146s on Asian express routes. Mecham, Michael // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/24/1993, Vol. 138 Issue 21, p32
States TNT Express Worldwide has launched an overnight express service in Asia using British Aerospace BAe 146-300QT freighters linking Singapore, Manila, Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) and Taipei. Second and third phases of the delivery network; Response from rival freight carriers to emphasis...
- TNT takes a page from domestic service, introduces deferred deliveries to Europe. Page, Paul // Traffic World;11/29/93, Vol. 236 Issue 9, p18
Introduces TNT Express Worldwide's `Say When' option delivery service. Aspects of the deferred, time-definite delivery service; Assimilation of problems regarding the concept; Comparison of the company with other carriers; Comments by Tom Cox, chief executive officer of TNT Express Worldwide in...
- TNT Express restructures US/Canada management. // Transportation & Distribution;Jun94, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p20
Reports on TNT Express Worldwide's plan of restructuring its regional management structure to create synergies and efficiencies in the company's cross-border sales and operations between Canada and the United States. Management functions.
- TNT extols `unique' intra-Asia service, adds cities in express network expansion. Page, Paul // Traffic World;3/28/94, Vol. 237 Issue 13, p9
Reports on TNT Express Worldwide's expansion of its intra-Asia hub air express network. Countries covered in the additional service; Criticisms regarding the company's moves; Optimism of the company regarding the success of the additional service; Comments by TNT chief executive officer for the...
- TNT says month-old Asian express network is at 70 percent capacity. // Traffic World;7/19/93, Vol. 235 Issue 3, p36
Reports on the utilization of TNT Express Worldwide's intra-Asia freighter network and its expansion plans into Japan, Australia and Southeast Asia. Setting up of warehousing and distribution centers; Use of two BAe 146-300 aircraft with 11 metric tons of capacity; TNT chief executive officer...
- Teaming with TNT. McKenna, James T. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/8/1993, Vol. 138 Issue 10, p13
Reports that TNT Express Worldwide and Hunting Airmotive have formed a joint venture in the United Kingdom for the maintenance and overhaul of Textron Lycoming ALF-502s that power TNT's British Aerospace 146-QT freighter aircraft. Expecting to maintain more than 30 ALF-502 powerplants; More.
- TNT Express boosts East Europe service. // Traffic World;12/18/95 & 12/25/95, Vol. 244 Issue 12/13, p17
Reports on TNT Express Worldwide's expansion of its service in Eastern Europe. Addition of a direct flight to Prague, Czechoslovakia; Tightening of connections in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
- TNT Express Worldwide eyes U.S. growth with new structure,... Page, Paul // Traffic World;4/8/96, Vol. 246 Issue 2, p20
Presents information on the modifications to TNT Express Worldwide in the United states. Information on the types of changes made; Reason for TNT's changes; Description of the restructuring of relationships with agents across the United States; Details on the opening of additional companies in...