The Meaning of Multichannel
- Report: No Digital Platform Reigns Supreme. Voltolina, Vanessa // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Dec2009, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p19
The article focuses on findings of a study related to the need of Multichannel Subscription Models in publishing. The findings showed that there is no single delivery method that could reign supreme among consumers. As reported, thirty seven percent consumers preferred for online content, while...
- The Early Years. WYNNE, JOHN J. // America;4/14/1934, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p6
The article summarizes the planning and starting of the publication of "America," a Catholic review periodical. It reveals how the editors of the monthly review, "Messenger," studied the publication of the periodical. It also discusses the periodical's motive, which is to create a medium wherein...
- Monitors. // Columbia Journalism Review;Jan/Feb1973, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p7
This article provides information on several journalism reviews, as of January 1973. Malaysia has launched the Leader: Malaysian Journalism Review, and it is published quarterly in English. Crisp in appearance and presentation, the magazine publishes a dozen or so articles in each issue. A...
- Cable's Next Generation. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;7/11/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p56
Comments on several members of the editorial team of "Multichannel News" magazine in the U.S. Matt Stump; Ted Hearn; Linda Moss; Mike Demenchuk.
- Creating a Maidservant Community through Newspapers: The Berliner Dienstboten-Zeitung, 1898-1900. Karolle-Berg, Julia // Women in German Yearbook;2007, Issue 23, p49
The article traces the efforts of the editor of the newspaper "Berliner Dienstboten-Zeitung" (BDZ) to foster professional consciousness in Berlin, Germany. According to the author, the BDZ editor has created a feeling of community among his readers and inspired to build a community among the...
- CMAJ in changing times. Hébert, Paul C. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/4/2009, Vol. 181 Issue 3/4, p125
The article discusses the changes designed for "Canadian Medical Association Journal" (CMAJ) as well as the periodical's plan for improvement. Accordingly, costs have been increasing due to the journal's heavy investments on editorial expertise for CMAJ as the editor continues to create a...
- Innovator Awards. // Multichannel News;12/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 48, p1D
Introduces a series of articles on the recipients of the 2003 Innovator Awards given by the periodical "Multichannel News."
- Multichannel News Index (MNI). // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p28
A chart is presented that shows the Multichannel News Index as of October 28, 2013.
- News Now, Every Minute. Dunn, Larry; Steinert-Ihrelkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;11/19/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p38
The article highlights changes and updates to the periodical. According to the authors, the periodical offers more stories and more information in condensed form. The authors claims that readers can see the health of the industry atop the Scoreboard page, in a current price for the Multichannel...