'Raven' Scent Meant for Tween Sensibilities
- THE CHART. // Entertainment Weekly;12/8/2006, Issue 910, p73
This article presents a list of the 20 cable programs on television. Programs on the list include "Monday Night Football" on ESPN, "Hannah Montana" on Nickelodeon, "Monk" on USA, "That's So Raven" on the Disney Channel, and "Spongebob SquarePants" on Nickelodeon. The number of viewers for each...
- 'Raven' ratings take wing for Disney net. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;1/23/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 16, p28
Reports on the ratings of the television program 'That's So Raven' at the Disney Channel in the U.S. Audience share in the 2â€“11 age demographics; Number of girl viewers for the four episodes; Viewership in among boys aged 6â€“11 years old.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;5/29/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p20
Presents an update on cable television programs in the U.S. as of May 2006. Ratings generated by the one-hour special of the animated television program "The Fairly OddParents" on Nickelodeon on May 19; Start of the syndication of Disney Channel's "Cory in the House" and "That So Raven."
- CABLE IS RAISING THE ROOF. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;12/17/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p14
The article reports that cable networks in the U.S. achieved record ratings in 2007, with USA Network registering the largest number of primetime viewers in cable history. Disney Channel posted the best audience delivery for a movie in cable history with its "High School Musical 2," TNT posted...
- USA IS CABLE RATINGS LEADER; DISNEY NO. 2. Becker, Anne // Broadcasting & Cable;4/7/2008, Vol. 138 Issue 14, p23
The article reports on the leading television networks that earned the highest cable ratings in the U.S. USA Network has gained the highest ratings with the total number of 2.89 million viewers in prime and demo. Disney got the next place in prime with 2.46 million viewers. While TNT, TBS, Fox...
- PLAYGROUND SCUFFLE. // Daily Variety;3/13/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 51, p1
The article reports that Walt Disney Co. has caught up with MTV Networks in television ratings for their programs.
- Cable Slips But Wins 3rd Quarter. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;10/6/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 39, p11
The article reports on the increasing number of viewers for the cable supported television shows in the third quarter of 2008 in the U.S. According to the Disney-ABC Television Group analysis of Nielsen Media Center, the cable has posted a 67% increase in household share. In addition, it...
- Is Disney Ready to Inch By Nick? // Multichannel News;2/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on the perceived match of Walt Disney Co. with Nickelodeon in terms of two to 11-year-old viewer ratings for February 2012, according to Nielsen Media Research Inc.
- 'Housewives' soft in Spain. Hopewell, John // Variety;7/31/2006, Vol. 403 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the weak ratings of the television program Desperate Housewives from Disney in Spain. Disney may be looking forward to the program wooing Latin America, but it has been less than successful in Spain. After its soft first season averaged an 18.5 percent share for TVE-1, the...