- Local banking shares still cheap. // Finance Week;11/29/2004, p14
This article reports that local banking shares are still cheap. If the international investment methodology is followed and earnings per share are predicted for the year ahead and these predictions then compared with the current price, all the shares are still trading at forward price earnings...
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p15
Lists the best performing brokerage and bank stocks ranked by performance. Week-on-week percentage change, as of October 1, 2003; Earnings per share; Price-earnings ratio; Year-to-date change; 52-week high and low.
- Schwab Tops On Client Assets. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;1/20/2015, pA01
9 The discount brokerage's EPS rose 9% to 25 cents, beating Q4 views by 2 cents. Revenue grew 8% to $1.55 bil vs. views for $1.53 bil.
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p27
Ranks the top brokerage and bank stocks based on market performance as of March 17, 2004. Stock prices; Price/earnings ratios; Stock indices.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/29/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 37, p22
Ranks several brokerage stocks based on their performance in the market as of September 24, 2003. Prices of the stocks; Price-earnings ratio; 52-week highs and lows of the stock prices.
- Holding Period and Predictive Power of Market Price-Earnings Ratios. m Randall, Maury R; Suk, David Y. // American Business Review;Jan1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p15
Price-earnings (P/E) ratios of individual companies have long been used as a tool in selection of specific stocks. They are often incorporated into "value investment strategies," which attempt to identify out-or-favor undervalued firms. Use of P/E ratios to obtain stocks with above average...
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p39
Provides ranking of brokerage stocks based on their market performance in the U.S. as of March 12, 2003. Percentage of yearly change in the value of brokerage stocks; Price-earning ratio of the stocks; Ticker symbol of the stocks; Opening and closing price of the stocks.
- Taking stock. Labbe, Martin // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on contradictory claims about price-earnings ratio in the U.S. stock market. Method of determining stock price; Factors that determine the discount rate; Rationale for the high price-earnings ratio.
- AN ANALYSIS OF COMMON STOCK PRICE RATIOS. Latane, Henry A.; Tuttle, Donald L. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan67, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p343
This paper is a quantitative analysis of annual price ratios of common stocks. The price ratio, P t+1>/P, is the ratio of price at the beginning of year t + 1 to price at the beginning of year t. Cross-section correlation coefficients between price ratios and other selected variables are...