2004 'Tough but Not Abysmal' for Privates
- PPL ANNUAL BUYSIDE SURVEY. // Private Placement Letter;7/4/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p9
Presents the annual survey of international private placement investors by "Private Placement Letter."
- By Invitation Only. Chatzky, Jean Sherman // Money;Apr99, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p214
Discusses issues surrounding private placement investments. Questions to ask before investing; The author's experience in receiving a prospectus offering a Regulation D; Number of such deals in the last year as of April 1999, according to the United States Securities and Exchange Commisson.
- 3Q: Tighter Spreads, Plenty of Issues. JL // Private Placement Letter;10/8/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p1
Reports on the performance of the private placement market in the third quarter of 2001. Improvement of credit quality; Economic and political events influencing the market; Lowering of credit spreads.
- Stage seen as set for return of NAIC-3s; buyside first in line. Homer, Eric // Private Placement Letter;1/14/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p1
Focuses on the return of National Association of Independent Commissioners-3 (NAIC-3) credits in the privately placed securities market in January 2002. Factors which contributed to the lack of issuance in 2001; Trend in the migration of below-investment-grade credits from private markets to...
- Traditional Private Placement Volume ($ Millions). // Private Placement Letter;4/18/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p8
Presents a graph depicting the traditional private placement volume in the U.S.
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;8/4/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p6
Lists companies which have sought privately placed fixed-income securities financing, as of August 4, 2003.
- Traditional Private Placement Volume ($ Millions). // Private Placement Letter;9/19/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p7
Presents a chart and graph depicting traditional private placement volume.
- 144A Watch. // Private Placement Letter;01/18/99, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
Presents a list of circled 144A securities placements as of January 1999. Issuer; Type; Amount; Price.
- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;06/21/99, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p7
Presents a list of traditional private placements in the United States in 1999. Name of issuer; Lead agent; Maturity.