- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p67
Presents information on the aftermarket performance of stocks offered in the United States, during the first two months of 1999. Issuers; Offer prices; Price on February 24, 1999; Book managers.
- Tech Leaves It On the Table. Useem, Jerry // Fortune International (Europe);03/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p20
Objects to the idea of using initial public offerings (IPO) as branding events. Practice of an underwriter giving a company a low stock price so that there would be a large first-day run-up which would create attention and bolster the brand; Problem that many companies are now worth less than...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p34
Analyses the performance of initial public offerings of several U.S.-based companies for the past 360 days as of August 2003. Average file price; Offer price per share.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;11/12/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 220, p9
The article reports that MediciNova Inc. withdrew its proposed public offering of 6 million shares of common stock, citing general market conditions and unusual trading activity in its stock. The San Diego, California-based company's shares dropped from $7.15 to $6.10 when the offering was...
- Spansion Preps for $890M IPO. // Electronic News;11/14/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 46, pN.PAG
This article reports that Spansion Inc. has filed documentation with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in preparation for its initial public offering (IPO) in 2005. The IPO includes 35 million shares of Class A common stock for a proposed maximum aggregate offering price of 690...
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;8/14/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 158, p6
The article announces that Illumina Inc. has completed its public offering of 4.025 million shares priced at $87.50 per share. The offering includes full exercise of the over-allotment option by Goldman, Sachs & Co. The company, based in San Diego, California, develops tools for the large-scale...
- InterMune Bulks Up Balance Sheet for Esbriet EU Launch. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;9/15/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 179, p1
This article reports on the launch of two public offerings by InterMune Inc. to bolster its cash position. InterMune wants to use the funds to make the idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drug Esbriet available to patients in Germany. The U.S.-based company was able to raise 231 million U.S. dollars...
- SUCCESSFACTORS ARMED WITH CASH AFTER IPO. Frauenheim, Ed // Workforce Management;12/10/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 21, p10
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) launched by San Mateo, California-based SuccessFactors. In a stock debut that may prompt other HR software vendors to go public, SuccessFactors saw the price of its shares rise 33 percent on their first day of trading on November 20, 2007....
- Color Kinetics Goes Public. // Lighting Dimensions;Aug2004, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p12
Reports that Color Kinetics Inc. has announced the pricing of its initial public offering of multimillion shares of common stock in the U.S. Underwriters of the offering; Option granted by the company for share purchases of underwriters; Effective date of the public offering registration.