IPOs IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/3/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 37, p17
Presents a review of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the United States as of September 28, 2005. Average price of the IPOs; Number of IPOs and filings from June to September 2005; Offer date.
- IPO RAISES 585 MILLION FOR RIVERBED TECHNOLOGY. // CRN;9/25/2006, Issue 1213, p43
The article reports that Riverbed Technology Inc. made an initial public offering (IPO) that raised nearly $85 million. The company brought in more money through the IPO than had been anticipated after raising both the price and amount of shares to be issued. Riverbed offered 8.7 million shares...
- IPOs Are Up A Bit. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/11/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 15, pB3
Reports on the improvement in the initial public offerings (IPO) filings in the U.S. in 2004. Number of IPO filed during the year; Remarks from Lambert, Edwards & Associates Inc. Jeff Lambert on the economic trend; Overview of IPO activity in the first quarter of 2005; Increase in the dollar...
- VISA PLANS TO RAISE $10 BILLION IN IPO. // CardLine;11/16/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p9
The article deals with the plan of Visa Inc. to raise $10 billion through its initial public offering (IPO). It did not schedule the date of its IPO, or set a share price, according to its S-1 Registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The payments network said it will use...
- Spy Eyeing Chance For Public Offering. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that Spy Optic Inc., a sunglass and goggle maker, is palling to go public. The company described plans for a $21 million initial public offering in a statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on September 15, 2004. The date of the start of its stock...
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p18
Presents charts depicting loan pipeline in the U.S. Loan package amount; Bookrunners of the deals; Initial public offerings.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p20
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings in the U.S. Location of the businesses; Amount filed; First trade date.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p22
Presents charts depicting the initial public offerings deals in the U.S. as of June 15, 2005.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p23
Presents charts depicting the recent initial public offerings in the U.S. as of June 15, 2005.