IPOs IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/3/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 37, p17
Presents a review of initial public offerings (IPOs) in the United States as of September 28, 2005. Average price of the IPOs; Number of IPOs and filings from June to September 2005; Offer date.
- IPO RAISES 585 MILLION FOR RIVERBED TECHNOLOGY. // CRN;9/25/2006, Issue 1213, p43
The article reports that Riverbed Technology Inc. made an initial public offering (IPO) that raised nearly $85 million. The company brought in more money through the IPO than had been anticipated after raising both the price and amount of shares to be issued. Riverbed offered 8.7 million shares...
- IPOs Are Up A Bit. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/11/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 15, pB3
Reports on the improvement in the initial public offerings (IPO) filings in the U.S. in 2004. Number of IPO filed during the year; Remarks from Lambert, Edwards & Associates Inc. Jeff Lambert on the economic trend; Overview of IPO activity in the first quarter of 2005; Increase in the dollar...
- VISA PLANS TO RAISE $10 BILLION IN IPO. // CardLine;11/16/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p9
The article deals with the plan of Visa Inc. to raise $10 billion through its initial public offering (IPO). It did not schedule the date of its IPO, or set a share price, according to its S-1 Registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The payments network said it will use...
- Spy Eyeing Chance For Public Offering. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
The article reports that Spy Optic Inc., a sunglass and goggle maker, is palling to go public. The company described plans for a $21 million initial public offering in a statement filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on September 15, 2004. The date of the start of its stock...
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p18
Presents charts depicting loan pipeline in the U.S. Loan package amount; Bookrunners of the deals; Initial public offerings.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p20
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings in the U.S. Location of the businesses; Amount filed; First trade date.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/20/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p23
Presents charts depicting the recent initial public offerings in the U.S. as of June 15, 2005.
- Clearwire shoots for $400M IPO. // RCR Wireless News;5/15/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p9
The article reports on a $400 million initial public offering filed by Clearwire Corp. in Kirkland, Washington. The move of the firm will help fund the company's efforts to expand its wireless broadband operations in the U.S. The company counted 88,000 subscribers in the country and 11,500...