Goldman's Liberty Bond Is No Ordinary Muni
- Goldman's $1.2B Liberty Bond Sale Opens With Retail Tranche. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32226, p3
Reports on the sale of Liberty bonds by Goldman Sachs & Co. in the U.S. Offering of bonds by retail investors to complete the largest sale in the bond program's history; Rate given by Fitch Ratings Inc. to the company's senior unsecured debt; Authorization granted by the state-controlled New...
- Goldman Still Applying for Liberty Bonds. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32105, p1
Reports on the continuation of Goldman, Sachs & Co.'s application for low-cost bond financing for a new headquarters in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Approval of Liberty Development Corp. for Goldman to sell tax-exempt and private-activity Liberty Bonds; Commitment of Goldman to the...
- $1B of Liberty Bonds for Goldman. // American Banker;8/20/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 161, p20
Reports that Goldman Sachs Group Inc., the third biggest securities firm by capital, will use a billion dollars in tax-exempt Liberty bonds to help finance a new headquarters in Battery Park City in lower Manhattan. Description of the multi-billion dollar building project; Details of the bonds'...
- Goldman's record. // Crain's New York Business;12/09/96, Vol. 12 Issue 50, p50
Reports on the revenue earned by Goldman Sachs Group LP's investment banking unit, during 1996.
- Goldman profit gains. // Crain's New York Business;09/22/97, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p38
Reports that Goldman Sachs Group reported an increase in its third-quarter pretax earnings for 1997. What the company attributed the increase to; Reference to Goldman's deal with Spieker Properties Incorporated.
- Markdowns Push Goldman to 3Q Loss. // American Banker;10/19/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 161, p2
Brief information is given about financial services company Goldman Sachs Group Inc. which reported a $393 million loss in third-quarter 2011 that is attributed to a decline in underwriting, a lower level of fixed-income trading, and markdowns on equity investments.
- Sign of the times. // Crain's New York Business;03/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p34
Reports that Goldman Sachs Group of the United States recorded a 60 percent increase in pretax earnings for the first quarter of 1997. Comparison made to the same quarter in 1996.
- Positively dreadful. McLaughlin, Neil // Modern Healthcare;06/05/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p44
Editorial. Comments on the implications of the positive report from Goldman Sachs & Co. on the financial shape of the for-profit hospitals in the United States on its lobbying efforts for Medicare relief. Reasons hospitals depend on Medicare.
- GOLDMAN SACHS EURO HY INDICES. // High Yield Report;5/13/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p8
Presents charts and graph depicting Goldman Sachs high yield indices in Europe. List of liquid bonds; Rating of Colt Telecom; Percentage of the total returns of Euro BB.