Two Models Emerge For Bond Research
- Bank champions entry charge for PIF conversion. Cooper, Mark // Estates Gazette;4/10/2004, Issue 415, p19
Focuses on the stand of Citigroup on the issue of property investment fund conversion taxation in Great Britain. Stand of the investment banking on the issue; Expectations of the industry on government tax policies; Status of property investments in Great Britain as of April 10, 2004. INSET:...
- In Brief: Citi to Cut More Investment Banking Jobs. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;10/28/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 206, p20
Reports on the decreasing investment banking jobs in Citigroup Inc. due to decline in the demand for securities underwriting and merger advisory services. Allegations of conflicts between the company's research analysts and investment bankers; Assumptions on the number of jobs being cut-off...
- Citi Declines in Rankings Of European Dealmaking. // American Banker;9/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 142, p16
The author reports on a decrease that has occurred in the percentage of the European investment banking industry controlled by the financial services company Citigroup Inc.
- Â£5.2m investment in efficient data centre. // Utility Week;11/7/2014, p19
The article offers information on the announcement made by the Green Investment Bank (GIB) related to financing of the energy efficiency project of financial services company, Citi Group at its London, England data centre.
- No Doubts on Cross-Sell For Citi's Corporate Side. Schmelkin, Alissa // American Banker;12/21/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 244, p1
Features Citigroup Inc., a financial services agency in the United States. Plan to integrate commercial and investment banking; Speculations on the willingness of investment bankers to allow the idea; Benefit of the decline in the US economy on the company; Profitability of customer relationships.
- Citi, Goldman Seen Acting to Deleverage. // American Banker;11/19/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 209, p6
The article reports that research by the investment advisers JMP Securities indicates that Citigroup Inc. and Goldman Sachs were the major investment banks who had done the most to reduce debt and deleverage themselves by increasing assets. Leverage is one of the key means used to examine the...
- Splitting Up the Street. Kahn, Jeremy // Fortune;10/28/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p30
Discusses the possibility that stock research may be separated from investment banking. Dilemma over how banks will satisfy regulators and support research departments; Use of stock analysis as a marketing tool to attract investment-banking clients; Settlement proposal that New York State...
- 18 ELINOR HOOVER. // American Banker Magazine;Oct2014, Vol. 124 Issue 9, p86
The article focuses on Elinor Hoover, global co-head of financial strategies and solutions at Citigroup Inc., who has been listed at No. 18 position between 25 most powerful women in finance by the October 2014 issue of the American Banker Magazine. It is mentioned that she had an opportunity to...
- ANALYSTS' CHOICE. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/12/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 24, p8
The article profiles Citigroup Inc., known as the largest banking institution in the U.S. The company has its specialty in international operations and investment banking with assets of 1.5 trillion U.S. dollars and capital of 248 billion U.S. dollars. The global consumer division occupied 25...