People and Positions
- Obituaries. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p59
The article presents an obituary for Kirby A. McLaughlin, former president of Danzer Industries in Hagerstown, Maryland, who died on February 6, 2009.
- PEOPLE PLACES. // Rental Equipment Register;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p74
Presents updates on the executives involved in the construction equipment industry as of April 2002. Appointment of Randy Benefield as branch manager of the Atlanta, Georgia office of Godwin Pumps; Resignation of Chuck Hoge as president of Bobcat; Appointment of Wayne Hill as executive vice...
- Harker to oversee CNH brands in UK. // Contract Journal;6/25/2003, Vol. 418 Issue 6432, p4
Reports on the appointment of Jim Harker as manager of CNH construction equipment company in Great Britain. Duties of Harker; Estimated number of dealers representing CNH brands.
- MULTICRITERIA SELECTION OF PROJECT MANAGERS BY APPLYING GREY CRITERIA. Zavadskas, Edmundas Kazimieras; Turskis, Zenonas; Tamo�aitiene, Jolanta; Marina, Valerija // Technological & Economic Development of Economy;2008, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p462
There is a number of criteria and associated sub-criteria influencing the match of managers to construction projects. Criteria and sub-criteria were identified based on a thorough review of the related literature and interviews of management personnel involved in the project managers selection....
- PEOPLE NEWS. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Dec2010, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p58
The article announces the appointments of several executives worldwide including Luigi Porta as commercial manager of Fassi, Gordon Kells as services division manager of Bridon International Ltd., and Jeff Marterella as eastern region manager and director of crane rope sales at Alps Wire Rope Corp.
- ISCO Industries. // Underground Construction;Feb2006, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p55
The article reports on the appointment of Dudley Burwell as vice-president of corporate quality for Isco Industries LLC, a Louisville, Kentucky-based manufacturer and distributor of polyethylene (HDPE) pipe and piping products. Burwell was Isco's director of design and technical assistance for...
- In Memoriam. // American Cranes & Transport;May2011, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p55
The article presents obituaries for two executives in the heavy construction contracting industry including Robert Wilhelm, Sr., chairman of the board of Wilhelm Trucking & Rigging Co. and Richard Calvin Higgins, an executive at Higgins Erectors and Haulers.
- taking the long view. Roth, Michael; Smith, Brandey // Rental Equipment Register;May2008, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p20
The article presents an outlook for the U.S. rental construction equipment industry in 2008. National companies are involved in restructuring their fleets, with companies transferring equipment from slower markets to where there was more demand to a larger degree than ever. According to the...
- Pick of the mix. Fawkes, Gerry // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Jun2005, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p35
Highlights the product launches, inventors, new deals signed and enforcement and mergers that took place at the Pavilion of the 2005 Site Equipment Demonstration in Great Britain. Participation of European executives in the event; Views of Peter O'Connor, business development manager of...