Snowplow demo secrets
- MERCHANDISING BASICS: 10 TIPS. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jul2005, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p28
Offers merchandising tips for electrical wholesalers. Importance of displaying the most profitable products at eye level; Use of end caps to feature items that are on sales, impulse products or seasonal items; Putting of gondolas on casters or rollers for easy cleaning and restocking.
- Alan Toft. Toft, Alan // Convenience Store;11/12/2010, p12
The author believes that the struggle to ban below-cost selling would be unsounded and counter-productive and describes it to be a crazy strategy which leads to big firms making sure that wholesalers also get their own share of the action and pressures.
- Top-Notch Showrooms. // Wearables;Jan2010, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p28
The article offers tips for wearables distributors on opening a showroom to the public. It emphasizes the importance of displaying the best-selling products in a neat and clean manner. It advises distributors to ensure that products stay clean, dust-free and well organized. Ashley Scoville of...
- A Day In The Life Of A Showroom Consultant. Darlington, Hank // Supply House Times;Mar2004, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p78
Describes an average day in the life of a plumbing wholesaler showroom consultant. Incentive programs for employees; Addition of nontraditional wholesaler products in order to grow margin and offer the clients something different; Remodeling of a showroom; Advantages and disadvantages of having...
- Have you asked yourself,'Where is the wow?'. Mulcahy, Mark // Natural Foods Merchandiser;Aug2007, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p36
The author reflects on the article that offered valuable suggestions on merchandising by Debby Swoboda in the U.S. It got him thinking about what stores could do in their produce departments to get some "wows" when customers walk in. He states that once people are in the store already, there is...
- Ten Way Garden Road: Changing with the market. Fenton, Lena James // FloraCulture International;Oct2004, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p11
Presents the Ten Way Garden Road in Changua, Taiwan. Total number of wholesalers in the market; Marketing strategies of wholesalers; Expansion of the clientele of wholesalers.
- Today's wholesale group to launch major discount campaign. Hawthorne, Ellis // Grocer;12/19/2015, p11
The article reports that buying group Today's wholesale unit will launch the "Deal busters" discount campaign across major branded lines including impulse, grocery and licensed.
- High Style for Less. Cahan, Linda // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb2008, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p20
The author offers her views concerning the significance of well-chosen props and careful painting to any gift shop. According to her, creating a unique look for a gift and accessory store does not require retailers to spend much money. She claims that most customers shop with an eye toward the...
- Bali bra sales up 50% with introduction of new packaging, retail display system. // Marketing News;9/4/1981, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p3
Reports on an increase in the sales of bras from Bali Co. of New York as of September 1981. Information on the retail display system that caused the increase; Details of the marketing program developed by the company; Message of the television commercial for the products.