SACRIFICED BY THE BIGS
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;7/5/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p7
Presents charts depicting the trends in derivative and fixed-income securities in the U.S. as of July 2005.
- Flexible friends. Telfer, Kevin // Money Marketing;5/6/2010, p47
In this article, the author offers views on fixed-income investment.
- Generic myth. Harrington, James // Money Marketing;4/21/2011, p42
In this article, the author discusses the myth that all structured products should not be regarded similar in Great Britain.
- Inflation Still Looms. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the looming inflation in Latin America in 2011, which emerged relatively unaffected from the period of rising commodity prices in the early part of the year. It says that policymakers would be more accepting of a stronger currency as a way to stop imported inflationary...
- Domino's Refinancing Part of its Whole Business ABS. Colomer, Nora // Structuredfinancenews.com;10/5/2015, p1
Domino's Series 2015-1 will offer $1.5 billion of new fixed rate notes; proceeds will be used to prepay and retire 35% of the 2012 Notes.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p26
Presents graphs and charts depicting trends in the FIG or fixed-income securities sector as of October 3, 2005. Global FIG underwriting volume; Global volume by product; Global announced merger and acquisition in the FIG sector.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Private Placement Letter;7/23/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p2
A calendar of events related to privately placed fixed-income securities on September 2007-January 2008 in the U.S. On September 16-19, the American Counsel Life Insurers will hold its "Seminar for Investment Managers" in New Orleans, Louisiana. The American Counsel of Life Insurers will host...
- European bond trading: Destination unknown. Bakie, John // Ai Trade News;2015, p1
The fixed income market is embarking on a new era of innovation, but will initiatives to automate bond trading further fragment liquidity?
- MTS confirms partnership with B2Scan. // Ai Trade News;2015, p1
MTS - the fixed income platform of the London Stock Exchange Group - has announced a partnership with bank inventory system B2Scan to improve pre-trade information and execution for buy side traders.