JPM Steers Kerr-McGee Through Tricky Deal
- JPM Investment Group Seeks More Bank Clients. Moyer, Liz // American Banker;8/23/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 162, p2
Looks at how J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is focusing more on the services it offers banks through its investment and wholesale banking group. How the company plans to double its number of investment client managers; Importance of putting investment bankers in closer contact with clients; Details of...
- Lenders amend loan to Lionsgate. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;6/23/2010, Vol. 307 Issue 57, p9
The article reports that senior lenders led by J.P. Morgan Chase and Co. had amended the change of control provisions of Lionsgate Inc., helping the credit facility to return from a potential debt default, after the hostile takeover attempt of Carl Icahn, who is the largest shareholders at...
- Broad Gains, Mid-Market Caution: JPM. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;4/20/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 75, p1
The article discusses financial holdings company JPMorgan Chase and Co. and its rise in revenue and profit improvements for the first quarter of 2006. The author reports that revenue rose in five of its seven business lines and that revenue in its investment banking arm set a record. The...
- JPM Chase Names European Group Head. Dow Jones // American Banker;9/2/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 170, p20
Reports that JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s investment banking arm has appointed Larry Slaughter to the head of its European financial sponsor group. Provision of financial advisory services to private equity firms by the European financial sponsor; Succession of John Coyle by Slaughter; Naming of Coyle...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p46
Presents data on the investment performance of the real estate sector in the United States, as of November 15, 2004. Citigroup; J.P. Morgan Chase; Wachovia; Deutsche Bank; Friedman Billings Group; Morgan Stanley.
- Best Investment Banks 2010. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p28
The article announces the winners of the Best Investment Banks of 2010 from "Global Finance" including J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. as the Best Investment Bank, Morgan Stanley & Co. as the Best M&A Bank, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the Most Creative.
- THE OTHER GUY YOU NEED TO KNOW AT J.P. MORGAN. McDonald, Duff // Fortune;5/3/2010, Vol. 161 Issue 6, p184
The article profiles Jes Staley, a prominent executive with J. P. Morgan Chase, a U.S. financial services organization. The central focus of the article is on the choice of Staley to head the J. P. Morgan investment bank, a post he was appointed to by Jamie Dimon, the chief executive officer of...
- Top Five Weekly Mandate Wins. // Investment Management Weekly;7/7/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p1
A list of the top five mandate wins as of July 2008 is presented, including the 1500 million of Goldman Sachs, 300 million of Blackstone and 300 million of JPMorgan.
- At A Glimpse. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/22/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p8
The article presents news briefs in the investment banking industry. The fourth-quarter profit of Merrill Lynch increased by 68 percent due to underwriting revenue and big bets on leveraged buyouts. JPMorgan posted fourth-quarter earnings of $1.09 per share. Jefferies Group's strong fourth...