- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;10/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p4
Provides information about the bank loan transactions of several companies in the U.S. as of October 31, 2005. Amount involved in the loan transaction of CNX Gas Corp.; Syndication agents in the loan deal of Cambrex Corp.; Lenders involved in the financial transaction of SL Green Operating...
- Closed Loans (October 21-October 27, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;10/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p6
Presents a chart depicting the closed bank loan transactions of several companies in the U.S. from October 21-27, 2005. Amount involved in the loan transaction of Doane Pet Care Co.; Type of loan pursued by General Mills Inc. in its transaction with JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Citigroup Inc.;...
- US Syndicated Loans (October 21-October 27, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;10/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p6
Presents a chart depicting the loans of several companies under syndication in the U.S. from October 21 to 27, 2005. Bookrunner in the loan transaction of Nationwide Health Properties Inc.; Maximum spread of the transaction of Targus Group International Inc.; Purpose of the loan transaction of...
- JPM, Citi Pitch Delphi DIP To Support Its Post-Petition Expenses. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;10/31/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p2
Reports on the entry of automotive supplier Delphi Corp. in the credit market with a pro-rata debtor-in-possession bank facility in the U.S. Structure of the loans involved in the transaction; Aim to raise cash to fund post-petition operating expenses; Interest margin for the transaction.
- PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 43, p16
Presents financing deals involving companies in the U.S. Loans in process as of November 4, 2004; Debt and initial public offerings available through November 9, 2004.
- Loan Market: One Week Its Hot, the Next Not So Much. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p26
The article reports on the performance of the loan market as of March 28, 2011. Leveraged loan volume reached 16.7 billion U.S. dollars for the week ending March 11, which was dominated by repricings. On March 4, the number was higher at 17.1 billion U.S. dollars. A slowdown occurred due to...
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p8
Presents a chart depicting the loan participation fund performance of several companies in the U.S. as of May 31, 2005.
- Revlon's Moves Mystify Analysts. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/12/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 23, p9
The article points out that the sudden decision by Revlon Consumer Products to get out of the bank loan and equity markets has caught some bankers and investors by surprise. The move is also casting doubt on the ability of the low-rated company to pay down its outstanding debt. The cosmetics...
- Closed Loans (July 15-July 21, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;7/25/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p10
Presents a chart depicting the closed loan transactions in the U.S. from July 15, 2005 to July 21, 2005. Loan amount of Burger King Corp.; Type of loan secured by Enmax Energy Corp.; Purpose of the loan transaction of CEC Entertainment Inc.