BofA Grows Debt Share While Equities Lag
- BofA Leads Half Dominated By Int'l Deals. // Private Placement Letter;8/20/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p1
The article reports on the growing market of Banc of America Securities (BofA) at the end of first half year of 2007 in the U.S. It stated that the first half was also characterized by heavy international dealflow that saw markets such as China and India blossom, and some first time deals from...
- Focusing On 'Left-Side Business,' BofA is Third in High Yield. Sargent, Carolyn // Bank Loan Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p12
Presents a corporate profile of Banc of America Securities LLC. Rank in terms of global dollar-denominated high yield debt; Performance of the company in underwriting business; Company operations.
- B of A's Bremer, K2 Find Circles. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;10/04/99, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p3
Reports on the securities offerings of Banc of America Securities. Bremer Financial Corp.'s tranche offering; Ski gear manufacturer K2 Inc.'s offering.
- B of A Securities Merges Equity and Finance Groups . Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;6/11/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 111, p2
Reports on Banc of America Securities' combination of its two equity products group in order to enable the same calling officers to sell the companies' products. Appointment of Trevor Ganshaw to head the group; Origination and structuring of equity-linked products; Advice given to clients on...
- Banc of America Hit Out of Pinellas Park. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;09/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p3
Reports the plan of the General Employees' pension fund for the City of Pinellas Park, Florida, to replace under performing manager Banc of America.
- BofA Again Tops League Tables. Catton, Grant // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/5/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p16
The article reports the findings of Thomson Financial Inc. which points that Banc of America Securities LLC (BofA) leads the traditional private placement league for 2006 in the U.S. According of Stephen Monahan, BofA debt private placement group head, the top ratings was greatly attributed to...
- Syndicated Lending Up; Citibank, Wachovia Gain. Davis, Paul // American Banker;7/8/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 130, p2
Reports on the resiliency shown by syndicated lending. How the four largest banks, Citigroup Inc., Wachovia Corp., JPMorgan Chase & Co, and Banc of America Securities LLC., maintained their top rankings in the U.S.; How there were 5% more investment-grade deals in the first half of the year;...
- Banc of America Brings in Two to Run Muni Syndicate Desk. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/4/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32766, p7
The article reports that Banc of America Securities LLC has restocked its municipal syndicate desk, bringing in two industry veterans to help run the desk after former managing director Bill Laverty left in the U.S. Ed Tishelman and Glen Balanoff took new seats at Banc of America. Tishelman was...
- Front runners pulling away in league tables as joint lead roles persist. // Asset Securitization Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 20, p4
Recognizes the top five banks in the US ABS League. Banc of America; Deutsche Bank; Credit Suisse First Boston.