CEO Compensation Hits the Stratosphere
- Executive Pay Rides High on Options. Sundaramoorthy, Geeta // Business News New Jersey;06/27/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 26, p6
Reports on chief executive compensation gains in New Jersey in 1999. Rise of stock options and long-term compensation arrangements; Chief executive officers in the state with the highest compensation packages for the year; Lowest paid chief executives in the state.
- Option madness: Is this any way to pay a CEO? Snyder, David // Crain's Chicago Business;5/20/96, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p13
No abstract available.
- TOP-COMPENSATED CEOs. // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p25
Lists top-compensated chief executive officers (CEO) ranked by 1999 compensation in Michigan. Company affiliation; Total compensation including options and grants; Stock option value and exercised stock options; Percentage change in compensation; Revenue of the company; Net income.
- CEO pay climbs sharply, as stock market continues its advance. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 19 Issue 111, p27
Reports that compensation to chief executive officers (CEO) of large American companies rose to new heights in 1997, as the stock market continued its advance. Findings in the annual CEO compensation survey conducted by William M. Mercer Inc.; Chief executive officers' receipt of new stock...
- The stock-option blues. Strong, Michael // Crain's Detroit Business;05/28/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p11
Reports the declination on the salary of chief executive officers (CEO) in Detroit, Michigan. Impact of the lack of extra income earned from stock options; Lists of the top 50 highest-paid CEO; Inability of the CEO to maximize stock.
- Hefty CEO salaries can be easy targets for criticism. Sanders, Bob // New Hampshire Business Review;05/05/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
Warns that hefty chief executive officer salaries can be easy targets for criticisms in New Hampshire. List of the highest-paid chief executives in the state; Use of stock options as part of their pay; Determination of compensation levels.
- Option grants leave CEOs with sinking feeling. Crystal, Graef // Inside Tucson Business;11/20/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 35, p5
Comments on the stock-option grants given to the chief executives of the biggest United States companies in 1999. Analysis of stock option grants given to chief executives; Executives' notion on relatively small amounts of stock price appreciation.
- Getting company chiefs off fat stock option diets. Knight, James A. // Crain's Chicago Business;7/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p9
Comments on sizable stock options included in the compensation system for chief executive officers in the U.S. Benefits of stock options; Concern over the declining share prices; Citation of several emerging trade practices.
- TRIMMING AT THE TOP. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the wage compensation payment of chief executive officers in the U.S. Relationship between senior executive pay and company performance; Alternative payment through stock option purchasing; Concern from investors regarding the compensation payment system of senior executives.