Nicktoons Springs Into Action
- TV4 Peak Audience Share, 15 to 39-year-olds. // AdMedia;May99, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p6
Presents a graph showing the average share of the 15 to 39-year-old peak time audience share of television station TV4 for the period covering July 1997 to April 1999. Marketing strategy of TV4; Drop in the viewers share for February and April 1999.
- EVENING NEWS. // Daily Variety;9/24/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 58, p10
Presents the ranking of the three primary television networks in U.S. television as of the 52nd week of the 2002-2003 season ending on September 19 based on the viewer share.
- PRIMETIME SCORECARD. // Daily Variety;9/24/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 58, p10
Presents a table identifying the overall performance of six major U.S. television networks based on television viewer share for the week ending on September 21, 2003 and the season-to-date total.
- HOW SHOULD WE DEVELOP BRITISH TELEVISION? Orr-Ewing, C. Ian; Cricks, R. Howard; Parr, Geoffrey // British Kinematography;May1951, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p152
The article focuses on the British television. The growth of U.S. television is defined by the number of television stations operating in the country. However, it is claimed that pictures received by British viewers are slightly better in quality than those received in the U.S. The importance of...
- KVOA-TV on top in 10 p.m. slot for November. Kjos, Tiffany // Inside Tucson Business;01/31/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p33
Reports on the ratings performance of the news programs of television stations in Arizona for November 1999. KGUN-TV; KVOA-TV; KOLD-TV; Percent audience share; Audience demographics.
- KGUN 9 News sees big Nielsen ratings gains, KVOA 4 falls. Hatfield, David // Inside Tucson Business;6/25/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p12
The article focuses on the ratings of television stations in Tucson, Arizona based on the number of their audiences. KOLD 13 has attained the top spot for most of its newscasts. All the newscasts of KGUN have seen audience growth in each of the quarterly rating periods. The KVOA 4 newscasts rank...
- Swing: Q.E.D. // Time;12/8/1967, Vol. 90 Issue 23, p89
The article focuses on the U.S. television station and channel KQED. It states that KQED is an independent station and public channel based in San Francisco, California which provides more than half of the programming pooled among 149 other public channels by the Educational Television Service....
- Sports channel targets women. Ingrassia, Joanne // Ad Age Global;Apr2001, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p12
Deals with the plan of The Sports Network (STN), a television network to launch WTSN sports channel aimed at women viewers in Canada. Audience share of STN; Features of its sports coverage on women.
- TV4 stealing auds from the family. Smith, Paul // Variety;10/11/99, Vol. 376 Issue 8, p156
Focuses on the growing viewership of TV4 channel capturing from sister channel TV3 owned by New Zealand's TVNZ. Comments from TV4 chief executive officer, Graeme Hunter; How TV4 defends itself from the increasing viewership.