Starz In Black 'Bottles' Blues
- MUST List. // Girls' Life;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p52
The article presents information on various upcoming entertainment events, television programs and films in the U.S. The television program "MasterChef Junior" is a food competition premiering on September 27, 2013 on Fox channel. Singer Austin Mahone's first headlining tour with opener Becky G3...
- China firms in control of CETV. Sullivan, Maureen // Variety;11/10/97, Vol. 369 Issue 1, p29
Reports on the eighty percent stake in Vice Chairman Robert Chua's China Entertainment Television Broadcast by five mainland Chinese companies. Chua's expectations for the partnership; TV Artists Association Chairman Yang Weiguang and China's vice minister of television and radio as Chua's partners.
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);5/6/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p102
Presents news briefs on the cable broadcasting industry in the U.S. as of May 2002. Number of subscribers under the Disney Channel; Performers during the rock and comedy concert presented by MTV in Manhattan's Battery Park in conjunction with the Tribeca Film Festival.
- Gentlemen's club. Roxborough, Scott // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/6/2005, Vol. 392 Issue 6, p80
The article reports on the German television market. The German Screenings are celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, making the event Europe's oldest television market. For five days, German public broadcasters have invited more than 100 buyers from 20 countries to do business the...
- Asian TV survives without U.S. aid. Hift, Fred // Variety;3/6/95, Vol. 358 Issue 5, p62
Focuses on the television industry in China. View of Singaporean president and CEO of China Entertainment Television (CETV) Robert Chua on how Americans can succeed in China's TV market; Programming; Insignificance of American assistance in Asian TV industry; TV quota in China; Chua's marketing...
- Grease is the word or TV1's party. // B&T Weekly;8/13/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2484, p23
Features highlights of the 2004 end-of-the-financial year party held by TV1 at the Moog Bar in Surry Hills, New South Wales. Theme of the party; Attendees.
- HEALING POWERS OF THE NEW BET. Jackson, Lillian // Television Week;3/13/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on a meeting with Black Entertainment Television (BET) development executives held at the Magic Johnson Theaters in Los Angeles, California in February 2006. The session was organized as part of the 2006 Pan-African Film Festival. The network sent forth its a team to spread...
- E! Latin American subs hit 10 million. Guider, Elizabeth // Daily Variety;03/15/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the milestone set by E! Entertainment Television's E! Latin America and E! Brazil by hitting the 10 million subscriber mark in the first quarter of 2001. Representation of the milestone; Factors contributing to the growth.
- Sony eyes investment. // Daily Variety;10/30/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 41, p10
Reports on Sony Television Entertainment's search of possible business opportunities in television production, multiplexing and broadband services in India.