Showtime, T. Howard Seek Films
- Sleeping with the Dishes? T Howard Taps Blank, Stoddard for Laurels. // CableFAX Daily;9/12/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 176, p1
Focuses on the awards to be given by the T. Howard Foundation to Showtime chief Matt Blank and National Cable Telecommunications Association (NCTA) chief Rob Stoddard at its fundraising dinner in April 2006. Reaction of some cable operators to the selection of Blank and Stoddard; Alliance...
- Employee efforts aid causes. Webster, Emma // Variety;4/29/96, Vol. 362 Issue 13, p62
Reports on the program ShowtimeGives, developed for charitable activities by employees of Showtime company. Comments from Matt Blank, president and chief executive officer of Showtime; Information on charitable activities Showtime participated in; Benefits of these charity works to the company...
- Feds and ASA Commit to Three-year Habitat Program. // Salt Water Sportsman;Sep2001, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p52
Reports on the partnership of the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Restoration Center with the American Sportfishing Association's FishAmerica Foundation to provide funds for the restoration of coastal and marine habitat.
- Find your ideal partnership. Bryan, Adam // Third Sector;2/8/2011, Issue 647, p34
The article discusses the importance of setting up corporate partnerships to successfully tap the corporate sector for donations.
- Hope On The Hill Targets Cure For Cancer. Rent, Katy // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/1/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the partnership of the McCarty Cancer Foundation and the Van Andel Institute in a joint project called 'Hope on the Hill.' Mission of the foundation; Fundraising efforts; Programs and activities.
- SFAF branches out. // Bay Area Reporter;5/3/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p6
The author reflects on the merger plan between the two gay organizations and the San Francisco AIDS Foundation (SFAF) in California. According to the author, the SFAF's financial contribution to both programs is crucial if they are to increase services and the number of clients, which is one of...
- Some Cards Brought Cheer To Many. Gibbons, Kent; Haugsted, Linda; Donohue, Steve; Demenchuk, Mike // Multichannel News;1/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the charitable contributions made by companies in the cable television industry of the U.S. Donations made by Showtime Networks Inc. to the Harlem Children Zone; Support of the AMC to the Film Foundation Fund; Contributions of Lifetime Television to the National Alliance of Breast...
- Observer HEROES. // Restaurant Hospitality;Aug2001, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs on the food industry in the United States (U.S.) as of August 2001. Donation given by Andrew and Peggy Chreng, owners of Panda Restaurant Group Inc., to United Way of Greater Los Angeles; Partnership between the U.S. House of Representatives and Washington D.C.'s...
- Hot issue: corporate support. // Third Sector;12/6/2011, Issue 687, p31
The article cites chairman of IoF's Corporate Fundraising Special Interest Group Iain Cassidy who states that charity and corporate partnerships has to be a coordinated agreement that does not only raise funds, but allows staff engagement opportunities and structured cross-organisational...