Ad Dollars Continue Drift from TV
- UK TV advertising spend to decrease in second quarter. McCabe, Maisie // Campaign;4/26/2013, p8
The article reports on the warning of media agency buyers regarding its estimates on around 5 percent year on year decrease of the TV advertising market in Great Britain in the second quarter of 2013.
- The Month: Stat of the Month - 46.8%. // Campaign Asia-Pacific;Oct2014, p1
TV's share of overall adspend in China, 2014 (the first drop below 50 per cent)
- How one day can change the map. // Advertising Age;5/12/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 11, p5
An introduction is presented to articles published in this issue on the 2014 upfront television advertising advanced sales period.
- Weak Spots. Stilson, Janet // Brandweek;9/29/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 34, pSR6
The article forecasts spot television advertising performance in 2009. A difficult year is predicted, noting that the disappearance of political advertisements following the November 2008 U.S. election and the deepening economic recession will create lower revenues. The effects of the struggling...
- Market Indicators. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;9/13/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 32, p3
Presents updates on market indicators in U.S. mass media as of September 13, 2004. Finalization of upfront holds to orders by media agencies and networks before the new season; Increase in political spending for spot television; Status of the market for radio broadcasting.
- ANA Holds TV Advertising Forum. Diedrick, Brian // SHOOT;5/3/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p7
Reports the conduction of 2002 Television Advertising Forum by the Association of National Advertisers at the Plaza Hotel in New York. Attendees in the forum; Delivery of the keynote address; Focus of the panel discussion.
- Marketers aim for parents via kid TV. STANLEY, T.L. // Advertising Age;10/4/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 40, p75
Reports on the advertisers' strategy of targeting young consumers in the U.S. as of October 4, 2004. Expectation on the total spending for television advertisements targeting young consumers; Advertisers that are spending for advertisements at the Nickelodeon channel; Focus of the...
- GLOBAL NEWS. // Advertising Age;4/12/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 15, p41
Presents news briefs related to advertising as of April 1993. End of the British advertising spending recession; Increase in the audience share of satellite and cable television; Television campaign of Nestle for its Valvert mineral water.
- Who buys spot/local TV? // Advertising Age;9/23/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 39, pT-2
This section presents a chart of the advertising spending by spot and local television categories in the U.S. in 1991, including consumer services and restaurants.