Some FX Shows May Get Nipped
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;10/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 194, p3
Reports on the increase in ratings of the television program "Nip/Tuck," aired on FX, as of February 2006.
- RATING A CUT ABOVE. Martin, Denise; Kissell, Rick // Daily Variety;9/8/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 47, p4
The article presents the television audience ratings for the fourth-season premiere of FX Networks plastic surgery drama "Nip/Tuck." The premiere captured 3.4 million adults (18-49), and 4.83 million overall viewership. It is termed as one of the biggest hit for a basic-cable series this year....
- Come Together. Schmuckler, Eric // MediaWeek;5/30/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 22, pSR4
Focuses on the issue of converging broadcast and cable television networks ratings in the U.S. Demo rating achieved by Fox's hit series "Nip/Tuck"; Opinion of media analysts on ratings; Demo average ratings of both broadcast and cable networks.
- Cable a Threat on Tuesdays. Hibberd, James // Television Week;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p3
Reports on the competition among cable television programs, "Peacemakers," "Nip/Tuck" and "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy," in prime time, as of August 2003. Decision of USA Network to move the "Peacemakers" to another day and time slot; Ratings of "Nip/Tuck" on its July 22, 2003 debut; Viewer...
- Nip/Tuck Season Premiere Scores Best FX Ratings. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;9/26/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p6
Reports on the increase in the ratings posted by the third-season premiere of television program "Nip/Tuck," aired on cable television network FX on September 20, 2005. Implications of the increased rating for the cable network; Television programs of FX with decreased ratings.
- 'Nip/Tuck' Wraps Strong First Season for FX. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;11/3/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p12
Deals with the ratings performance of "Nip/Tuck," a cable television program in the U.S. Household rating during its first season finale on October 21, 2003; Number of viewers of the program; Performance of other programs on cable television.
- Upfront Sprints To Strong Start. Consoli, John // MediaWeek;6/3/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p4
Provides information on the status of the broadcast television market as of June 2002. Projection on the 2002 to 2003 upfront dollar volume and cost-per-thousand viewers rates; Reason for the earlier movement of the broadcast upfront in 2002 than in 2001; Categories driving the growth in the...
- In Reality, It Was the Weirdest Sweeps Ever. Albiniak, Paige // Broadcasting & Cable;3/3/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on the performance of different television broadcasting networks in the U.S. in February 2003. Achievement of top rating by CBS in the category of total viewers; Reasons for the poor performance of NBC; Improvement in the ratings of ABC in the adult category.
- Sweeps Reveal Broom at the Top. Adalian, Josef; Bierbaum, Tom // Variety;11/30/98, Vol. 373 Issue 3, p19
Reports on the ratings earned by television networks in 1998 in winning the 18-34 viewers. Percentage drop in the rate of television usage by the audience segment; Reason for the fall of the National Broadcasting Co. (NBC) from dominance in November 1998; Reason for the success of CBS Inc.