Hardcover Bestsellers/ Nonfiction
- Books Received for Review. // Interfaces;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p395
The article lists books received by the magazine for review, including "Perspectives in Operations Research: Papers in Honor of Saul Gass' 80th Birthday," by Frank B. Alt, Michael C. Fu, and Bruce L. Golden, and "Differential Evolution: In Search of Solutions," by Vitaliy Feoktistov.
- BOOKS RECEIVED. // America;8/17/1918, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p461
The article lists the books received by the publication including "Eight-Minute Sermons," by William Demony, "What Every Woman Knows," by James M. Barrie, and "Kipling, the Story-Writer," by Walter Morris Hart.
- Reviews. Hill, James // Educational Leadership;May95, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p87
Reviews the book `Non-Fiction for the Classroom,' by Milton Meltzer, edited by E. Wendy Saul.
- Book helps children to write nonfiction. // Gifted Child Today Magazine;Sep/Oct96, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p42
Reviews the book `Creative Nonfiction: How to Live It and Write It' by Lee Gutkind.
- Book reviews: Social sciences. Sabol, Cathy // Library Journal;4/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 7, p96
Reviews the book `Creative Nonfiction: How To Live It and Write It,' by Lee Gutkind.
- Literary Nonfiction: Theory, Criticism, Pedagogy. Atack, Margaret // Modern Language Review;Oct93, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p933
Reviews the book `Literary Nonfiction: Theory, Criticism, Pedagogy,' edited by Chris Anderson.
- Adult Books: NONFICTION. Seaman, Donna // Booklist;02/15/2001, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p1110
Reviews the book `The Art of Nonfiction: A Guide for Writers and Readers,' by Ayn Rand and Robert Mayhew.
- The Art of Nonfiction (Book Review). Colowick, Susan M. // Library Journal;2/15/2001, Vol. 126 Issue 3, p178
Reviews the book 'The Art of Nonfiction: A Guide for Writers and Readers,' by Ayn Rand.
- Books for youth: Professional reading. Rochman, Hazel // Booklist;1/1/95, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p829
Reviews the book `Nonfiction for the Classroom: Milton Meltzer on Writing, History, and Social Responsibility,' by Milton Meltzer, edited by E. Wendy Saul.